Too many TT that have started to devide the community

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EFN

1,000 RPM
Out of respect to our otais like TRD16V @ Mike and Netmatrix and many more who have been here since the very beginning, I think we have over-do a bit on this TT business.

It is absolutely okay to have TT that is near to your respective residence, but directly scheduling it on Friday at the very same time with the ongoing Syed Ariff TT is plainly rude I have to say.

We might complain about how difficult it is to go to Syed Ariff, yes but like me and GT20V we have taken the trouble to drive all the way from Wangsa Maju to attend Syed Ariff's TTT becoz that's where all this Toyota community started. Same goes with some other frens who has been driving all the way from Klang to attend them.

It is beginning to look like we are having clubs or division with all these separate TTs at the same week same time even, that's one of the primary reason I made a point not to join clubs or any specific gathering with specific peoples with specific cars - so that I can be free to go to any TTs or gathering anytime I like.

If you feel that u want to have TTs near your place it's perfectly okay, even me would have liked very much to consistently attend Ulu Klang TT, but make sure it does not clash with Syed Ariff's TTT which is held bi-weekly. And of course it is always open to anybody for as long as you have a passion for Toyotas.

Lets put up some effort to make this community an open one by preserving the existing traditions as we progress. Nuff said

that's why the last TTT of the year only have 5 fella show up !!!! hahahahahah .. but sometime people have other stuff to attend like family etc .. plus sometime also feel lazy .. it's normal lor ... whoever is there is there la ... can't force people to attend ma ... but I like if EFN is there la ... coz then can taroh him becoz of his good fuel consumption story .. hahahhahahah ... i think TTT going on for at least 3 years already lor !!! hahahahahah

EFN said:
Out of respect to our otais like TRD16V @ Mike and Netmatrix and many more who have been here since the very beginning, I think we have over-do a bit on this TT business.

It is absolutely okay to have TT that is near to your respective residence, but directly scheduling it on Friday at the very same time with the ongoing Syed Ariff TT is plainly rude I have to say.

We might complain about how difficult it is to go to Syed Ariff, yes but like me and GT20V we have taken the trouble to drive all the way from Wangsa Maju to attend Syed Ariff's TTT becoz that's where all this Toyota community started. Same goes with some other frens who has been driving all the way from Klang to attend them.

It is beginning to look like we are having clubs or division with all these separate TTs at the same week same time even, that's one of the primary reason I made a point not to join clubs or any specific gathering with specific peoples with specific cars - so that I can be free to go to any TTs or gathering anytime I like.

If you feel that u want to have TTs near your place it's perfectly okay, even me would have liked very much to consistently attend Ulu Klang TT, but make sure it does not clash with Syed Ariff's TTT which is held bi-weekly. And of course it is always open to anybody for as long as you have a passion for Toyotas.

Lets put up some effort to make this community an open one by preserving the existing traditions as we progress. Nuff said

Brother EFN actually we dun really mean wanna clash the main TT at Subang.... but after simple discuss at the topic only Friday we all feel free.... But at the topic also I maintion that We'll discuss have the TT other day after this TT....

I really mean that I'm Sorry if I hurt any member at here.......

Err.... wah EFN marah liao. hehehe. Anyway, i think its ok to have multiple TTT anywhere that is convenient for everyone. I mean, yes we could bunch up everyone from various TTT's here and end up OWNING the whole Syed Ariff bi-weekly! Leaving no room for the scooby's and vios club members till tomorrow.:rolleyes:

But alas, looking back at the TTT's i've been attending for about a year+ now, its just doesn't work that way. My first TTT was when they had it (for once) at Carlos somewhere in front of Summit. Quite big crowd about 7 tables? Many faces that i have seen for the first time. And if i can remember about 3/4 not showing up few weeks after that TTT. Leaving me with familiar faces of trd16v, yolk & toms. Somewhere in 05, saw even more new faces. In between, people that came and go. Actually we could be considered lucky that there are still people attending TTT's right? Even if it was only 4 guys. trd16v would have a better idea of the people attending TTT's because he could probably be the first, since zth first TT days.:cheers:

Last time we had kevinc & MK84 gracing our TTT sessions. But since then one has gone Honda and the other sideways indefinitely! But in the end i think i'm glad TTT can still organized and attended. Given the chance, i WANTED to attend all the TTs that i could go to. Anyway feilo, its just a misunderstanding, no harm done.

Well to everyone that is organizing TTT from North to South, by all means go ahead. It's just that EFN post such things because he needs more recruits to join his excellent fuel consumption club. hahahahaha *cabut!*:biggrin: :vroam:

Oh yeah end of year TTT attendance was bad because many beating the deadline for making babies for October. hahahahah! *cabut again!*:biggrin: :vroam:

I am not angry, just sad that the very first Zth based Toyota TT is dying.

Like that I oso want to attend just Ulu Klang TT lah, no need to waste petrol and time going over to USJ. Easier and more convinient just to stay within my area and group

wahahahahhaahaahha then what the point of starting this thread in the first place ??!?!?! :hmmmm: all the sifu master left usj TT liao to join ulu klang TT :adore: guess left us newbies only la at USJ .. hahahaha .. nvm nvm ... if ppl frm klang/cheras can make it all the way to USJ for TT i'm sure I can also make it laaaa .. cheers :rock:

EFN said:
I am not angry, just sad that the very first Zth based Toyota TT is dying.

Like that I oso want to attend just Ulu Klang TT lah, no need to waste petrol and time going over to USJ. Easier and more convinient just to stay within my area and group

yeah.. fine for me too. or maybe we can interchange between this 2 venues too.

Any roadblock along the way to Ulu Klang TT? If don't have I still can think about it

No problem on having 2 alternate TT or even having it on the same time. I mean, next time, someone might have thought of having video conferencing TT right? Bridge the gaps. One wi-fi account a web cam and away we go!!!:girl:

seriously, i think this the problem for all the toyota ppl in this forum. i used to go to TTT for couple times, n unable to attend as being in oversea. but recently i saw many TT like SEG club, Altezza club, FR club or watever. i dun care bout when is their TT. but why clash with the official TTT? fun to do so? see who can pull more ppl into?

come mon ppl, gang up, i remember 2 yrs ago i TTT with ppl like mike, zul, wooden n so on so on....
where r the old timers? uncle that has benz w/ 1jz? sad to see how TTT gone to nowadays......

Last edited:
netmatrix said:
Last time we had kevinc & MK84 gracing our TTT sessions. But since then one has gone Honda and the other sideways indefinitely!

I went to the dark side :biggrin: tonite TTT reunion ar

Hello EFN ! I want to ask my le silvertop change timing belt is how much actually. if use ori timing belt and oil seal, local waterpump and bearing ++pasang is how much in ur workshop ?? kira murah sikit la kaki silvertop ma..

aiyoooo.why so pening 1???
i will go to both TTT if im free.USJ or where also ive attended b4...sri petaling,USJ,carlos??so who ever free can pick laaaa

chek,
dun worry..the old timer is still here, alive and kicking ass somemore....hehehhehe

and efn,the official and 1st TTT will never die one la....as long as people still play toyota in this forum....hehehe

cheers..mate...hehehe mari dengar live band hahahaha

EFN,
yep u have a point there so i give u 20 marks extra for it.:regular_smile: Sorry & my thousand apology to all toyota members if there are ppl thinking that I'm a selfish person that only organize TTT at subang but then as wat netmatrix has pointed out ppl come and go in TT session so much of we can never force a person to always come along with us to the TTT session.

Well all in all, it's ok and I'm all agree if you want to have the TTT session at ulu klang area so it's no problem with me. If i am free and can come over I'll definitely make a trip to KL ulu klg for the TTT session.

I don't know why or maybe it's just my presence no longer important or felt in this zth forum anymore cause eventhough i organized klang TT and TTT also got objection and I think it's time for me to stop. Time to be a married man soon and have a family and venture into businesses rather than spending too much time in forum.

That's all from now. Take care and long live toyota! hehe! :regular_smile: Once more my thousand, million apologize to all toyota members. bye!

Regards,
Mike

erm...me?anyone remember me?
ahhaha
sorry tat i didnt attend TTT cuz i have something on at most friday....but i'll still try to come....
i have created LE club too..but the TT didnt clash on friday with our TTT...
wat i think is...if they wanna create a TT on friday....y dont just come n gather with big family at syed ariff?
am i right?
anyone agree with me?
cuz i think is the same thingy going another TT or with TTT....but TTT defenately will learn more thingy from EFN, TRD_16V, netmatrix, yolks,toms,banzai,EG9,and many more....

sorry no heart feelings:emoticon_U:

TRD16v said:
I don't know why or maybe it's just my presence no longer important or felt in this zth forum anymore cause eventhough i organized klang TT and TTT also got objection and I think it's time for me to stop. Time to be a married man soon and have a family and venture into businesses rather than spending too much time in forum.

Regards,
Mike

Mike.. don't ever think like that. You have been contributing a lot to the forum and of course, TTT. We still need you and your presence were never felt less important nor insignificant. While I fully support you channel your energy to your family and business, I would like you to be our anchorman here still.

Cheers...:)

dear mikey

oit, apa ini mike. dont kawin yet lah. pass me the number too lah....

hhahaha now mike merajuk also ka????
mike,
me,allan,nothin also kahwin already......we dont see marriage as the obstacle to go to TTT hehehe as for me sometimes too tired..thts all la.......

Remember when we did our 1st ever TTT,back in 1999 or 2000 i cant remember liao???? how many people came??? you,me,yolk,william,EFN,kevinc etc(forget their exact name) and now look at what it become??? the TTT can stand by their own now.....its a good thing!!....people will always come and go.but the TTT will be here to stay........

aiyo everyone...shake off ur tail and let go la....enjoy what ahead of us...........heheh for this coming month..enjoy the 2 autocross event and do come to support our fellow Toyota that participate heheheheh

Last edited:
It requires the One Ring...

One Ring to conquer them all..

Piston Ring..
condom ring...
kepala pusing....
hamkaling..

Or it takes EFN singing...

hahahaha

i also remember the few times TT that i go with Acoustic Chin, Mike the head master, Zul the LE sifu , Qiw the 3s AE100, Yoga and some other old faces whenever i am in KL from Sarawak.Sadly long time can't join you all for TT :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom