Toms Ecu

ahchi

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
SA
Just some personnel opinion, I'm kinda don't like the way the seller not willing to accept the critics from other forumer and always use the posting rules & regulations to shut the criticiser's mouth. If good then it's good, no need to fear the critics.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
If rules and regulations are not follow by user. Then why there are such rules here? Maybe u should ask TOM to remove all those rules and regulations so all the critics can join in. Is normal lar people critic stuff or pricing or anything that they can. Well, this is an open forum, U can say anything that u like but unlike u. I prefer ot to critic plp selling, i rather ignore the post then create trouble here.. .. Peace.. ..

Ray

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
Hehehehe... Ya Right... Everybody Got Own Keyboard... Heheheehe

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Tis thread is just link onli.. .. Hehehehe..

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
No lar.. .. I just learn from the sifu here also mar.. .. Hehehehe.. :)

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Price Slash ~B. U. M. P~ Really worth the buy.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru will be getting their own version of the Toyota FT-86 rear-wheel drive coupe and have released the first official photos of their version of the collaboration ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.

While Subaru were sneaky and provided a photo with an outline of just the front end’s silhouette, some Photoshop wands were waved over it at CarScoop and managed to filter out the rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience