To those wanting to become Moderators...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Come come.. post why Tom should give you the post of Moderators..

1st example:

Hi, My Name is xxx, I've been wit zth for 1 month. I have a big dick. I am an example for all men to envy and all women to love... I deserve and must have moderator ship

2nd example:

Hi My Name is JJJ, I love you Tom. Whenever I have masturbate, i shout out your name. I idolize you! Of all the god created creatures, I DESERVE TO BE MODERATOR!! GIMME GIMME!!

3rd example:

Hi, i dont deserve it, but i bark alot. Yes, i love to bark... and i love to chase my tails in circles... i stay up late all night just to bark at lame topics.. I DESERVE IT TOM.. I love to lick balls too.. please.. let me lick thy balls.. I'll lick them so clean... u'll remember me for eternity!

4th example:

I contribute alot to Random gal pics.. i'll not only keep all the male morales up but their tiny dicks too...and most of all I have naked pictures of you Tom.. Give me or u'll end up in Gutterpostuncesored!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

faster... i wanna see how u all apply

okok.. i'll go first..

Forget the rest... I'm your best candidate for Super Modelatoh.. coz i'm the most Alim of all your members...

I want to become moderator. Coz i camp in ZTH everyday 24x7x365? Can ar... WHAHAHAHAAH! Am not as Alim as blackhowling... whahahahahahah!

for real, this is the thread where moderators get chosen? lol champion

bro blackhowling,

u deserved a big thanks.......you've clearly read ppl's mind in ways to obtain moderatorship....salute to you.....:)
let's see how they apply.... and hope fstrader don't delete this thread ya......LOL

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

felt like ZtoH idols selection....cheerz

too free = cannot.. coz it means u are worthless. HAHAHAHAH;

Just curious.......if i become moderators......can i ban another moderators:questionmark::questionmark::rofl::rofl:like 5115:questionmark: coz always delete the 'nepal' post::flute::flute:ekekkeke:rofl::rofl::rofl:If can.......that's why i wan to become moderators la!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

*cabut*:vroam:

*5115 taikor.......joking only yea....:wavey::wavey:

Last edited:
Top Bottom