Tips on Getting started in RC Drifting

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
I have been viewing alot of posts on youtube recently about RC Drifting and the Interest has growing and i would like to get started in this cool Hobby , Can any forumers provide some tips for an Absolute Noob when it comes to RC

What are good Brands to consider when Starting , Someting that could easily be modified once I get used to using the RC car and what are the Costs involved?

What would be a Good budget to start with?

The Question of Nitro Vs Electric , Would prefer the Nitro though as it is so much more realistic.

What are the Costs involved , Firstly in getting a good versatile starter Kit , and Then adding Hop Ups to increase performance.

What Hop Ups are available , and how do they affect performance.

Have seen some kits that have Working Headlights/ Taillights , Sporty Wheels and Outstanding body Kits , Are these readily available and where do I Purchase them in Malaysia

What are the Prices of Tyres

Are Bodies for cars readily available , and what skills are needed to get the Body painted and Prepped , some Bodies are very well done .

Are there any clubs that i Can Join where I can Learn as I progress and where there are people who would be willing to guide me along?

I hope some experts on here can Guide me in the Right Direction

Thanks in Advance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys some dude cut line and whack my waja. By the looks in the pics
can someone tell me how much does it cost to fix the car?

Only bumper senget, 1 broken headlight and the bonnet abit bent.
Fenders are fine, although looks cacat but it's the reflection of the
tiang.

And most importantly, please recommend me a good place (good price,
good workmanship) in PJ area.

Thanks

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience