Tips on Getting started in RC Drifting

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
I have been viewing alot of posts on youtube recently about RC Drifting and the Interest has growing and i would like to get started in this cool Hobby , Can any forumers provide some tips for an Absolute Noob when it comes to RC

What are good Brands to consider when Starting , Someting that could easily be modified once I get used to using the RC car and what are the Costs involved?

What would be a Good budget to start with?

The Question of Nitro Vs Electric , Would prefer the Nitro though as it is so much more realistic.

What are the Costs involved , Firstly in getting a good versatile starter Kit , and Then adding Hop Ups to increase performance.

What Hop Ups are available , and how do they affect performance.

Have seen some kits that have Working Headlights/ Taillights , Sporty Wheels and Outstanding body Kits , Are these readily available and where do I Purchase them in Malaysia

What are the Prices of Tyres

Are Bodies for cars readily available , and what skills are needed to get the Body painted and Prepped , some Bodies are very well done .

Are there any clubs that i Can Join where I can Learn as I progress and where there are people who would be willing to guide me along?

I hope some experts on here can Guide me in the Right Direction

Thanks in Advance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid vehicles in general were designed from the offset to conserve more fuel by means of an electric engine or such. Therefore, tuning a hybrid for more power totally contradicts the original purpose. Nonetheless, when the hybrid in question is a Porsche, or a Cayenne Hybrid to be specific, you really can’t be blamed for wanting a little more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience