Timex Gauge's

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
Hey guys, anyone of u using Timex Gauge's here??

i wanna ask is there any way to set it to use one specific colour when it starts up, instead of the default setting which changes to all 7 colours one at a time. abit annoying to press the button to change to the colour i like each time i start the car.

thanks!

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
where shud the yellow wire connect to???? dumb F**k's at GC motorsport did it for me and when i call to ask why issit like that....i get a typical answer. "It's like that one"!!!

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
if i remember correctly, one wire should go to the acc 12V wire, then one to the battery 12V and one to ground..

i also forgot cause i didnt keep the wiring diagram liao =\

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
yewps yewps...wiring problem....got it all done and settle...thanks deepbluez for selling me those lovely gauge's and for the hassle u have to cope with on the phone :)

anyways......a very big F**K you to GC motorsports....i hate it when accesory shops or mechanic uses the excuse..."its like that one"

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
yewps yewps....and he promise to buy car from me after i purchase the gauge's from him :P

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
yeah got button to press...but they nvr connect the yellow memory wire...tats y....every time i start my engine the meter starts changing to the 7 colours.....]

anyways..problem solved.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of a local celebration for Ducati’s 90<sup>th</sup> Anniversary, Next Bike Sdn Bhd – the sole importer and distributor of Ducati motorcycles in Malaysia – has announced the launch of 5 new 2016 models to the local market; Ducati Superbike 959 Panigale, Ducati Monster 1200 R, Ducati Hypermotard 939, Ducati XDiavel, Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro.

The launch was an event running up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience