thought of buying altezza

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
When I visited Ming Heng, there is no yellow colour.. they have black, white & blue..

The blue is still there, the black grabbed by me, the white one they repainted it to black..

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
The one next to ming hing, but still the same dealer la... they quoted me 128K but too pushee so i just dun bother more... i think they can get it lower...

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Actually I was looking for manual Altezza, but cant find one that time.. so just grab the auto..

The white colour at MH got the traction control button, but mine w/o the button.. I'm confused why there is some model w/out the button...

neuphoria

Aug 1, 2006
looks like ming heng is a fav spot to find altezza ehh.

i got mine there too..traded in my civic EK6.

r11c

Apr 10, 2005
congrats on your new rides..

i'm looking for a car and am considering the altezza. would very much appreciate some feedback on what to look out for in this car ie, recommended price range, specs to consider etc. would prefer a manual one.

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
neuphoria said:
looks like ming heng is a fav spot to find altezza ehh.

i got mine there too..traded in my civic EK6.
Actually there are few dealer under Ming Heng Group... including Gabungan Jujur & KLC Auto.. I always go to one of my favourite salesman.. I've been dealing with him for more than 7 yrs (my prev. civic ej6, civic ek & wish also deal w him).. so far his service is okay..

bluedemon

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
WLA3366 said:
The one next to ming hing, but still the same dealer la... they quoted me 128K but too pushee so i just dun bother more... i think they can get it lower...
yupp, the shop next to ming heng. i went to ming heng first. there're this white auto altezza with aftermarket front bumper. was looking for manual so the saleman took me to the shop next to it.

i think it was the same guy la. quite pushy. hahaha.

DemanG

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
I got it from Ming Heng branch - Gabungan Jujur at Jalan Gombak.. the salesman quite friendly.. Next time I can introduce him to U..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this squeeky sound when starting the engine, the sound goes like this 'ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' very sharp noise. What is the problem? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience