thought of buying altezza

ezzydizzy

Jun 27, 2006
saw the altezza in ming heng,going there later.But i heard their repo not that good.Anyone Can recommend good dealers?If not cannot find a good zza,then maybe i will get bmw E46.

Thanks in advance.(Hope to be a Altezza owner)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

Welcome to the forum.

I myself love 3 series, but after thinking about it, at least u need to buy the 235 (or above), otherwise dont bother. Heard lots of mechanical problems also on the 3 series.

Buy altezza, u wont regret.

Contact me at 013 - 224 2625 and am glad to help u.

Actually, i have an importer friend who can give u the best price in the valley and a friend of mine is selling his also (auto, black colour, 18 inchers, 2000 model, full aero kits, TRD grill, black hed lamps etc) perfect condition and the reason we is selling it because he upgraded himself to caldina.

Give me a call man.

ezzydizzy

Jun 27, 2006
thanks bro......the problem is i want to trade in my dads merc for its. So i still searching for those who can trade in.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It can be arranged man, not a big deal.

As long as u like altezza, it is a done deal , as easy as that.

Go "easy" otherwise you will be "dizzy" ... hahahaha:shades_smile:

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
ezzy,

Your nickname reminds me of the now defunct Guns n Roses because
there were band members with the name Izzy Stradlin (guitarist) and Dizzy Reed (keyboardist) back in the 90s..Just for info..anyway..cool

:thrasher:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jay ...

Ur nickname remind me of the term "Japan Domestic Market", but cant figure out what the middle "y" refers to ... hahahaha ... emmm, i bet it your girl's name huh ... cool mannn

Happy Rolling :shades_smile:

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
bro jahax,i myself also dunno,i tot it was an abbrv. of my name..heheh

tengsh

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
last week saw a silver altezza on sale in pudu next to caltex station....

come with full neo-customize bodykit, ori sport rim, w/o sunroof.....

Vpro

Dec 3, 2004
hey, bros...been searching for an ideal altezza quite some times edi...
i'm wondering does anyone hav any news abt used altezza preferbly manufactured since year 2000 can just let me know @ 012-6842212.I'm not in rush to get tht ride perhaps its allow me to take time in searching for better altezza available in town ...:)

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
which one? the altezza or merc..hehe

but both looks good:shades_smile:

anomaly

Jul 7, 2006
hi guys, sorry for threading jacking but im thinking of selling my e46 and buying an altezza. where can i get a good unregistered altezza? also, does this car come up with problems every now and then? thanks all!:_:

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
anomaly,

it all depends on the previous owner's driving style/habits,

BTW, wats wrong wit the E46?

gen2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
u all so.......rich wan all can affort unreg altezza. for me i need a second hand altezza wif good body. any year will do i dont care i only want to buy altezza. manual prefer. engine got problem also no problem. coz i am converting it.

WLA3366

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
www.friendster.com
New Altezza

Bro's,

Recently I been looking for new Altezza too, i already seen 1 manual(Yellow) and 2 autos(Black and Blue) at Jln Genting, would prefer the yellow one because it have a very nice rim and they have change the air intake to HKS air intake...

Cheers

Ivan

bluedemon

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
yupp.. i almost bought the yellow one at ming hing jalan genting. was planning to go back to the shop the next day to finalise the paperwork and put downpayment. very nice condition car.

but on my way back home from ming hing, spotted a nice white altezza at another shop.. haha.. the rest is history.:_:

was quoated 130k for that yellow one. how much did they quoted you?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wat can i do to my car if the fuel is too rich?
my ride=wira 1.6 convert to manual from auto
black smoke coming out from exhaust when cold start,rear boot shaky if that.drink petrol like nothing.
so wat can i do?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience