Think before you buy!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dump Racer

Known Member
:angry_smile: ATTENTION TO ALL BUYER OF ZTH MEMBERS...

-I'M VERY DISSAPOINTED THE WAY SALLER WHO SELL A PAIR
OF SIDE MIRROR WITH AUTO FLIP(FROM TURBOSMART).
THE STORY BEGIN LIKE THIS...I RECEIVED CALL FROM HIM (TURBOSMART)
THAT HE SAID HE SELLING AUTO FLIP SIDE MIRROR FOR SATRIA/PUTRA, SO
I ASK HIM ISSIT WORKING CONDITIONS? & HE ANSWER ME ITS STILL WORKING
FINE & TESTED FROM HIS CAR, SO I REQUESTED THAT CAN I TESTED BEFORE
I BUY AND HE SAY "NO PROBLEM, I CAN TEST INFRONT OF YOU..."AND THAN
WE ARRANGE MEET UP AT PETROL STATION WHICH IS NEAR BY ONE UTAMA,
SO THAT NIGHT 8PM I HAD REACH THERE & I CALLED HIM & ASK HIM HAVE YOU
ARRIVED? SO HE ANSWERED ME THAT HE ON HIS WAY ALREADY, SO I WAITED HIM
AFTER 20MINUTES I LOOK AT MY CLOCK HE STILL NOT ARRIVE YET, SO I
THINK HE MAYBE JAM OR SOMETHING ELSE, SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN, HE ANSWER
ME THAT HIS CAR OVER HEAT AND CANNOT DRIVE HIS CAR COME & HE NEED TO
CHANGE CAR & COME, SO WHAT CAN I DO? I JUST WAIT THERE...AFTER 50MINUTES
LATER HE ARRIVED BY MOTOR BIKE & I ASK HIM HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TEST
THE AUTO FLIP SIDE MIRROR FOR ME? AND HE SAID TO ME HE WILL GIVE ME 1
MONTH WARRANTY IF FAULTY WILL CHANGE IT FOR ME, SO I SEE THE PRODUCT
EVERYTHING LOOKS oKAY.!?

-THE NEXT DAY (7TH OF JUNE) WHEN I RE-CHECK EVERY THING & I FOUND THAT
THE SWITCH CONTROL THE PICTURE IS ABIT BLUR & I CALLED UP HIM JUST
ONLY ASK HIM THAT CAN I CHANGE JUST ONLY THE SWITCH THAT NOT CLEAR,
SO HE ANSWER ME THAT OK NO PROBLEM & HE ASK ME WHEN HE FREE TO COME
OUT?? SO WE ARRANGE ON FRIDAY (8TH JUNE).

-AGAIN THE NEXT DAY (8TH JUNE) WHEN I OPEN MY MAIL BOX SAW HIS MAIL
SO ON HE REPLY ME BY MAIL SAID THAT HE NOT FREE TO SEND THE SWITCH
THAT NIGHT,SO I CALLED HIM UP & REARRANGE ON TUESDAY, HE AGREE.

-SO ON THE 12TH JUNE, THAT DAY I GOT SOMETHING ON & I ALSO FORGOTHEN TO
INFORM HIM.BUT HE CALLED ME & I REARRANGE OTHER DAY.
-DAY AFTER DAY EVERY DAY I CALLED HIM, BUT HE ALWAYS SAY NOT FREE UNTIL
18TH JUNE HE PROMISE ME TO COME AT 9PM SO WHEN I REACHED THERE by 8.50
suddenly HE SMS SAID THAT HE CANNOT COME COS HE GOT RALATIVE COMING,
SO HE SAID 10PM, AND I WAS THINKING THAT WHY ALWAYS GOT SO MANY EXCUSS
OK SEEM I HAD WAITED SO LONG, JUST WAIT ANOTHER 1 HOUR LOL...SO I JUST
GO TO ONE UTAMA FOR WALK WALK THERE, LATER ON I GOT A EMERGENCY CALL
FROM MY CUSTOMER, DURING OUR CONVERSATION, I HEAR A "BEEP" SOUND THAT
INDICATES A MESSAGE COME IN, SO I STOP TALKING & WHEN I READ THE SMS
HE(TURBOSMART) SAID THAT HE ARRIVE AT PETROL STATION, SO I QUICKLY CALL
HIM AND HE SAID JUST NOW HE CALLED ME MANY TIME BUT CANNOT GET THOUGH
SO HE GONE BACK LOH & HE TELL ME THAT HE FORGOT TO BRING OUT THE SWITCH
HE PUT INSIDE THE CAR WHICH IS AT WORKSHOP, SO HE ASK ME FOLLOW WITH
HIM TO HIS WORKSHOP TO COLLECT...(I'M VERY ANGRY THAT HE CAN'T JUST
WAIT FOR LITTLE WHILE & THE MOST IMPORTANT IS HE TELL ME HE FORGOT
TO BRING THE SWITCH OUT! WHAT THE HACK!? ALWAYS GIVE EXCUSS THAT CAN'T
COME OUT LA~ THIS LA~ THAT LA~)

-SO SAY IF THE SITUATION HAPPEND TO YOU WHAT WILL YOU DO? WILL U
FOLLOW WITH HIM TO HIS PLACE TO JUST COLLECT A SWITCH??
WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER??

if i la bro,i follow him to his w/shop.see if there is any excuses made by him.
for me, this is normal, this fella sure a runner, always bz and im really understand that, bcos in his mind so many thing he want to remember. not easy bro to satisfy customer.summore playing with chop shop item, normal la bro that the item got faded or scratch, sometimes u got to bare with it. that why b4 buying halfcut item,do inspect the item carefully b4 buying it. oh ya..dont think im on your side nor to his side,im natural here.ehehhe!!!

dump racer,what wrong with ur switch?u mean the L n R n the arrow?
sorry to hear it bro.
anyway i also neutral same like raja_mpror.
probably when u meet him, u forgot to check it in details.u mentioned that u noticed the blur on the switch when u re check again on another day.
my auto flip also got faded on the side mirror but i plan to spray it later...ppl say what u see is what u get:)
anyway,its just my 2cents to share..no offence to u bro
cheers :)

To spykey:

Oh the switch its only The "Picture" of the indicates flip in or flip out...

To Raja_emperor:

Well I do know its easy to follow Him, But Must think Safety leh man, I just alone
that night ... and this few days have u read news? would u fear going out some where that u not known well?

The main point here is Actually I'm Not happy that He Said to me :" If you Want a New one than Order from JAPAN la..." so I angry & argue with him that night, So in here i post that if You don't want to exchange that U just said don't have, although YES i am buying recond parts, but you don't need to says like thoes words, i can even go to Spare Parts shop to buy a new one, Cos its same as perdana V6 mah~no need to ask me ORder from Japan...

errkk

neutral also here...

but its true... if u cant bare the seasoned look of interior part thats look old.... just buy brand new... more satifsaction....

to me...2nd hand item/chop shop never perfect... always got scratch or fade or blur... but a good/better 2nd hand item will cost a bomb... just slightly lower price than new 1....

choose..

most important is the attitudes i wil say...im im the buyer, i wil furk him kawkaw....im hate to wait ppl. if i wait more than 30minutes, i become very 'panas' oledi....

recently i oso bought one timer from a seller in zth n he promised everything is good. and afte i fix it and it malfunction, and i call the seller...number cannot get thru.

so i suspect he is using fake number to cheat sell faulty stuff...i not sure...just i cant find him...damn:baring_teeth:

Last edited:
eye very painful and tear come out half way reading it. Sorry, eye sight not as good teenager here.

dood...we knoe ur furious la but wat to do..CAPS lock wont help wan ler......to avoid all these better straight go chop shop n buy,can test on the spot also n change any part until ur satisfied...offer ciggy can get discount samo wan....=) cheer up yah...lesson learnt n avoided.

btw...ur flip mirror chun ah..?

The main point here is Actually I'm Not happy that He Said to me :" If you Want a New one than Order from JAPAN la..."
This is quite typical of malaysian attitude. Seriously, if I can't test it, I won't buy it. Buying second hand or reconditioned goods are a risk and you should know the risk involved. You are, in a way, considered lucky enough to get a recond part that is working. There have been many case where stupid idiots would bank the money into the seller's account even before looking at the item or even before receiving the item. After the buyer bank in the money, the seller run away don't know go where. So in the end, the buyer didn't get any thing at all. Even more stupid are those who bank in RM1000 even before receiving the product. Some more, the buyer and seller only communicate on internet and hand phone only. Never even meet face to face. So you tell me just how stupid can the buyer be.

I also kena 1 time from internet scam.I just buy a component speaker just Rm200.He also lari from me.From that day on.I buy things from anywhere also Cash On Delivery.If the seller don't accept my COD,i won't buy from him,no matter how trusted he is.

I also kena 1 time from internet scam.I just buy a component speaker just Rm200.He also lari from me.From that day on.I buy things from anywhere also Cash On Delivery.If the seller don't accept my COD,i won't buy from him,no matter how trusted he is.

Im really sorry to hear yur case bro. Sellers like those always brings down the reputation of other good sellers. =(

well, to me i always examine and test the items (optional) before made payment.

for your case, the night he came with motorbike, you should had rearrange testing in cars before make any payment.

my 2 cents on the side mirror.

To Pocket_Rocket:
Ah~ Side mirror Looks Okay to me... No crack..(not even test yet...)

To david_Voo:
Yah I agree that u said, But for me that time situation not same, Cos many of them they just Use Lancer to modified till can install to satria door :(

black samurai...dont quote cant read lor..:)
i oso like ur age...:)

wat i always do was inspect n test it 1st, then onli buy it if satisfied, buying 2nd parts (include motor, lights, etc) r risk coz we dont know when it can fault, n if he can giv u waranti for a certain period, it was bonus for us..

normal la in buying-selling, got shit seller n also shit buyer, up to us how to deal wit, the important is always beware especially wit unknown person..

i also hd faced several shit buyer in zth, but wat can do.. lantak la..

Last edited:
Top Bottom