The Ulu Yam Rush !

ok ma. our govt perdana already rm20k. :stupid::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I was hoping the A4 1.8 will be less than rm100k before I bought my bimmer, at that time it was still rm160k++ damn...how to afford.:thefinger:

U mean recond?

Now new A3 1.4TSi 180K haha!

I think recond kua....remember the issue they had couple of yrs ago.

Pug..this brand really tak boleh pakai... heard more cons than pros.

Must be French car issues.

Audi, I don't think that good either, but should be better then VW.....:biggrin:

I thought conti car resale value not bad. Guess I'm very wrong.

Ya, I checked with them they are using different software for the gears, although I dun really understand what he meant by that. Surprisingly the A3 1.4 TSi aint slow either :love:

TSi mah.. Twin-charged wor. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I was hoping the A4 1.8 will be less than rm100k before I bought my bimmer, at that time it was still rm160k++ damn...how to afford.:thefinger:

Govt sure pay premium price one... :rofl:

TSi mah.. Twin-charged wor. :biggrin:

Govt sure pay premium price one... :rofl:

No no. A3 only turbocharged :biggrin: But more than good enough hehe

Ya, I checked with them they are using different software for the gears, although I dun really understand what he meant by that. Surprisingly the A3 1.4 TSi aint slow either :love:

Not the matter of fast or slow, whether reliable or not.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

That one profit got to split a few person.....hhahahhaha

Long ago, Financial crisis time I was offered the then Audi 100 at 40k, 1 year old that time price was around RM100k plus, but no takers, even Used car offer RM25k only....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Depends on what make, some better some really bad.....PUG and Citroen should be pretty bad...

Maybe...just maybe i will go to bukit putus this friday.
And maybe...just maybe it will be an all blm affair.
Or maybe...just maybe i will be a bit naugthy and drive my waja.

Maybe...just maybe i will go to bukit putus this friday.
And maybe...just maybe it will be an all blm affair.
Or maybe...just maybe i will be a bit naugthy and drive my waja.

Drive Waja in BLM group?:smokin:.....hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

Not the matter of fast or slow, whether reliable or not.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

That one profit got to split a few person.....hhahahhaha

Long ago, Financial crisis time I was offered the then Audi 100 at 40k, 1 year old that time price was around RM100k plus, but no takers, even Used car offer RM25k only....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Depends on what make, some better some really bad.....PUG and Citroen should be pretty bad...

Any feedback from your daughter regarding the Audi A3 1.4/1.8 and Q3?

Drive Waja in BLM group?:smokin:.....hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

The other two agree that the worst driver will buy drinknat the restaurant on the foot of the hill.
I think the waja is more suitable as comparing the mods,mine is super standard blm one.
Then again,we havent been there for quite a long time and will be like first time for all of us.

Eh I thought TSi meant twincharged. Oops. :slug:

Quite confused actually. Cuz A4 they did state is combine with Supercharger
(Twincharged) but the A3 only written turbocharged.

Unlike VW specs sheet, they will state is either turbocharged or twincharged.

Any feedback from your daughter regarding the Audi A3 1.4/1.8 and Q3?

Not sure whether she follow up after left already...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

The other two agree that the worst driver will buy drinknat the restaurant on the foot of the hill.
I think the waja is more suitable as comparing the mods,mine is super standard blm one.
Then again,we havent been there for quite a long time and will be like first time for all of us.

Wednesday and Thursday go test run:driver:......hhahahhahahhaha:rofl:

bila taugeh? btw wat is taugeh?

its IMPOSSIBLE you dunno what is taugeh...its very famous in Ipoh :biggrin:
Ipoh-Taugeh.jpg

this is touge :love:
tumblr_ltrj1dhbF21qbs3ip.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom