The Singapore Motorshow 2006

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I was actually in the motorshow too. I must say i'm terribly dissapointed with the show coz its not any better than Malaysia's. It started off brightly with Ferrari and Lamborghini at the first hall main entrance. As you walk, you see more and more retailers selling their tint, rims, audio and stuff like that. And then you go into the 2nd hall, you see Honda, Toyota, Subaru and so on. And thats about it. Dissapointing show indeed.

Among the notable absentees are BMW, Porsche, Benz and Jaguar. Like the Malaysian motorshow, it was more of a marketing exhibition rather than one thats showcasing the latest prototype car.

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
i also like that girl 79rzim & Axxell. wow, she has a lot of new fans from msia.

jaymax

Nov 11, 2006
wow.....yeah.....THx for ur sharing ur exp.....all nice import car........peace

kamalkeeper

Nov 7, 2006
wow......
for long time not hear this word waaaalaweiii. i heard this word for the last time at batu kawan D1 Championship.. thanx evira..

evira....
what car u drive,... might be one of the old skool car..

kamalkeeper

Nov 7, 2006
wow......
for long time not hear this word waaaalaweiii. i heard this word for the last time at batu kawan D1 Championship.. thanx evira..

evira....
what car u drive,... might be one of the old skool car..

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
erm, looking for something... but not there... where's the MITS???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience