THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
For those of you who read my car get broken into two thursdays ago... smashed window but nothing was stolen...

READ IT ALL HERE !!

Guess what? The damn thief came back for more... this time in BROAD DAYLIGHT! My car was parked in Centre Point between 12-5pm... I parked outdoor (not basement), and was facing the school (7-eleven there), purposely pick there to park coz' got traffic lights, so its quite a busy area... with a lotta by standers watching..

Mana tau.... still got victimized! This time i'm REALLY speechless... WTF is this world coming to ??

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OH yes... forgot to mention... 2 meters and my SAFC stolen... luckily i sold off my RSM liau...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
alvin24,

I think the previous thieves already marked your car la... better change the number plates already. Buy a cheap motocycle and swap the registration number.

A change colour might help too...

wolf

Dec 15, 2004
Originally posted by alvin24@Dec 22 2004, 20:28
For those of you who read my car get broken into two thursdays ago... smashed window but nothing was stolen...

READ IT ALL HERE !!

Guess what? The damn thief came back for more... this time in BROAD DAYLIGHT! My car was parked in Centre Point between 12-5pm... I parked outdoor (not basement), and was facing the school (7-eleven there), purposely pick there to park coz' got traffic lights, so its quite a busy area... with a lotta by standers watching..

Mana tau.... still got victimized! This time i'm REALLY speechless... WTF is this world coming to ??
may i know why did NOT you take out all those stuff when you got the first warning sign?

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
yeah man..if ur car got broke in once, sure theee will be second time..
as for me , i got the first time oredi, meters gone..and they came 2nd time but din manage to take anythin cus ther is nuthin left inside my car..stock even radio oso take it off..for ur info, they know wher ru staying so they will visit u sumtimes..thats wht i think le..nowadays it is dangerous to get gadgets even u got ur own compaund in the hs to park in..they can cclimb in easily unless u got guard dogs walking around the hs and will bite whoever is not familiar wif..

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Originally posted by wolf+Dec 22 2004, 23:55 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wolf @ Dec 22 2004, 23:55 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alvin24@Dec 22 2004, 20:28

READ IT ALL HERE !!

may i know why did NOT you take out all those stuff when you got the first warning sign? [/b][/quote]
he did
he took of the RSM and sold it off... SAFC was abt to be taken somewhere on the weekend.. but tough luck.. :(

nvm bRO! apex car recovered! maybe ur SAFC can TOO!! :lol:
just joking man
no hard feelings
i belanja u yumcha

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
acbc
Now my car empty liau... i also have to biarlah begitu... don't think will put any accessories in my car liau. Autometer AFR also they dun let go of, its just 250 for a brand new one mar.... u steal and sell 2nd hand how much can u get only? 100 bucks? F*cking desperate a**holes !!!

wolf,
Previously got RSM also, but I managed to sell it off liau, had buyer for SAFC as well, but buyer haven't collected yet, so I left it in my car still la.... so that the buyer can see its working condition first only cash and carry mar. Meters didn't bother to take them out... coz' cheap meters... if ppl steal and sell oso get 100 or 200 out of it... i tot won't kena.

GSR5559,
I doubt they know where I stay lar... my area here got no such things happen wan. But if they happen to know where I stay also, they wanna climb in and steal then go ahead loh... i wanna see how they going to escape from my 2 big hungry dogs. Both times I kena is miles away from home lar... must go to damansara/taman tun/sri hartamas less liau... getting dirtier and dirtier everyday, and the police is not doing anything to make it safer for the public.
btw, how u know they came back 2nd time if they took nothing? You recognize them issit?

Arrowhead,
I take your word ar... next time TT drinks on u! =)

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
wah, talking bout dog, they are more like hungry dog wor......day light also wanna steal things. memang like crazy dog, bite d then won't let go one! should i compare them with dog? i think dog even better than them! anyway, sorry to hear that alvin, nvm la, Xmas coming mah, u get money also......just cover back lo. kidding la....keke.....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
farking scary shit man...2 times in 2 weeks....btw, sorry to hear tat alvin....those buggers will get it one fine day....wait till they get caught by some buggers who will show no mercy in breaking their limbs n probably reprodcutive organs......then oni they can 'wake' up...!

celica10

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
petaling jaya
Visit site
sorry 2 hear that alvin..
never knew in the afternoon they will break in....
bt even if u change ur number plate or ur colour
they can still notice ur car cant they?
wif the bkits n all??
mabbe u shud park right next to u next time wif a few of ur friends
getting ready...
so when they try n steal again
u attack them

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve all been to one of those car stunt shows that seem to consist of the staple diet of cars driving on two wheels, motorcycle jumps and of course, monster trucks pounding shells of cars into wrangled metal.

Well at least we thought that was the gist of it. Trust the Italians though to inject a shot of crazy and take things to the next level. Here we have Franco Medici taking a race-prepped semi truck on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience