Technical stuff about transplant my gen2 with evo4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
never go d la.....plus lazy2mod oso d....jus waitin2get my ori evo7....next year la.....how about jpj ha..?can endorse ha.....post sum pic la...?

kenzo

6,000 RPM
wahhh where's the workshop bro clanz?

edmunz : wahhh, serious shit? anywayz im opening another shop in nilai3 also, then hopefully i will try to get a r34 gtt or s15 silvia...
but the import market not going well until raya or end of the year...

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
thanks bro ealt, actually i thought they spray was dark gold like those te37 colour, but demmit man, too bright, quite funny already...
yeah i know, i was quite upset man, everytime i go, like no1 doin anything
i kinda talk with the bos already, and hoping to get the car soon
u guyz know how it feels not to have a car for a month
can go mad man, like no life already lol
now my clutch pump ok but its leaking, i think must change the seal...
Installation should be 1week plus only bro although your car need a bit mods on it.I think, you went to a wrong workshop bro....cheers..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
wahhh where's the workshop bro clanz?

edmunz : wahhh, serious shit? anywayz im opening another shop in nilai3 also, then hopefully i will try to get a r34 gtt or s15 silvia...
but the import market not going well until raya or end of the year...
is not a modify workshop i guess...is a repair workshop only...or insuranns claim wateva workshop..name as KS MOTOR WORKS...

kenzo

6,000 RPM
heya guyz, i got one more problem with my car, my 1st to 3rd gear, the power is abit weird, the rpm will increase like mad but the car not moving, first thing in my head was maybe the clutch plate, but i realise after 5k rpm all of a sudden the car pull like madness...and i was thinking maybe the 4wd locking to 2wd got problem?