Swiss Alps BMW Xdrive Test Day

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
I got the opportunity to test all X-Drive Models from BMW in 2009 in Davos (Graubünden) in switzerland. The Event was organised thru BMW and Free :burnout: We got Invited so i didnt hecitate and joined. They opened a Mountain Pass fully covered with Snow only for the few of us i think we were around 8-10 Persons. Cant remember but it was an awesome Day. The Lunch and Coffe in the afternoon was free. Really Great ! We were able to make some really fun Things like testing the HDC (Hill Descent Control). Thats something really crazy because when youre rolling down a really really scary hill, you just switch the HDC on and just steer. No braking nothing, the rest will be handled by the car. For me , it was kinda Scary but it worked well !

The weather was just perfect but it was very Cold around -12°Degrees but the Fun just made us forget the temperature. We switched cars all 20minutes so you got to ride every Model. My favourite was the X6. But to be honest, theres almost NO DIFFERENCE from driving between the X6 and the X5. Really similar. But the X6 just had a very powerful V8 so thats why and of course the Design...

The Lineup of the X-Drive Models...

Short Break... Smoke a cig or pee... aint anybody around anyways haha

Really awesome scenery. Even we are used to it.. :adore:

If the DSC is used properly, Drifting is really fun and easy.

ugly pic of me :itsme:

Thanks for Reading hope you Enjoy this Thread. Comments & Questions Welcome !

FREEFLOW :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alloooz bros...

need some help...how to determine whether the engine is leaking or not...my engine got some oil stain on it.the mechanic said that maybe the engine is leaking...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience