suspension, suspension~

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
guys im planning to change my abs for my myvi running on a 16" with lowering spring eibach. pls suggest the best abs to pair with eiabch lowering spring. currently some1 suggested to go for front improve comfort and rear improve propex. any1 using this setup...any other brands to consider...im aiming for comfort instead of performance
How about titan shocks? Heard alot of good reviews about it... should be cheap for your myvi too haha :biggrin:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi guys,

i would like to have some information about MYVI suspension.
thinking to change due to kaput already...

could any one of "sifu" suggest me the durable/good performance absorber + springs (long lasting). the ride is stock condition. furthermore driving in "kampung" area everyday to work.
road condition not so good + lot of cornering... approximately 90km ride everyday....

i also don't have any idea about the price of MYVI suspension systems....

thanks in advance....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hi guys,

i would like to have some information about MYVI suspension.
thinking to change due to kaput already...

could any one of "sifu" suggest me the durable/good performance absorber + springs (long lasting). the ride is stock condition. furthermore driving in "kampung" area everyday to work.
road condition not so good + lot of cornering... approximately 90km ride everyday....

i also don't have any idea about the price of MYVI suspension systems....

thanks in advance....
for durability and good performance,u can choose a reputable brand like kyb,tokico or monroe.they
produce good absorbers.price around 100-160 depend on brands.try n look for gas filled abs
cos gas abs tend to be more consistent in dampeing compare to oil filled 1.for spring,go for branded
1 or those with TUV approve 1.they don't sag like those cheap 1.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
how about brand: GAB, any comment for the product (absorber + springs) to fit in MYVI
gab is just a brand name made famous by japanese years ago.all gab absorbers was built by KYB back
then.now all gab absorbers is made in m'sia and some from taiwan.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
gab is just a brand name made famous by japanese years ago.all gab absorbers was built by KYB back
then.now all gab absorbers is made in m'sia and some from taiwan.
heard about this also... i have doubt about m'sia made...
might be lack of QC sometimes... Spending RM1.5K for suspension should be choose good product and worth for my money...

please advice any other brand...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Titan
HWL
Tein
Zerone
KAYABA RS pro coilovers

So many lah... up to you. Im using the Malaysian GAB, its okay okay only... Now I wanna change to Titan though :rofl:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Titan
HWL
Tein
Zerone
KAYABA RS pro coilovers

So many lah... up to you. Im using the Malaysian GAB, its okay okay only... Now I wanna change to Titan though :rofl:
Titan = can't find any dealer in my place...
HWL = are they have for MYVI?
Tein = too expensive for MYVI probably new unit up to RM3K++
Zerone = heard about this but, never heard anyone fit into MYVI
KAYABA RS pro coilovers = don't have any info about it...
GAB = last resort...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Oh yeah titans only here in PJ... Uhm

Hypertune claims the Kayaba one is good, never tried but it does look good. Yah the HWL should have, any dealers near by? They kave for kelisa,kenari and kancil, but not sure about myvi...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Oh yeah titans only here in PJ... Uhm

Hypertune claims the Kayaba one is good, never tried but it does look good. Yah the HWL should have, any dealers near by? They kave for kelisa,kenari and kancil, but not sure about myvi...
kayaba is for more to general setting, when ar egetting ur titan?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha bila ada $$ :rofl:

Now im broke after getting the wheels and paint... save first :)

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
heard about this also... i have doubt about m'sia made...
might be lack of QC sometimes... Spending RM1.5K for suspension should be choose good product and worth for my money...

please advice any other brand...
try and look around for best bargain.it wont cost u that much if ur not buying adjustable.
u can try kyb if ur into japanese brand.monroe is made somewhere in europe.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
for guidance,sapura gas filled abs is selling at rm130 for the front and rm110 for the rear.
hope this help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys ,
installed my adjustable cam pulleys a while ago, now driving with 272 degree cams for both intake and exhaust ...... 4G93p engine...

any recmomendations on where to get it tune..... does it have to be DYNO TUNE ??
how much would it cost....

will places like LINKS or AMOIL do it for me ???

really need some help here coz my car is like UNDERPOWER and that makes the driver underpower tooo :P haha!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience