SuperGT 2012 thread

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
if u want to know what happen on last thread (about some marshalls giving trouble).. go here

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/super-gt-japan-gt/358660-supergt-2011-thread-10.html

OK SuperGT fans, the year we cannot wait.. SuperGT 2012 !!

what will happen??

will Lexus SC change to Lexus LFA ?
LFA will not race this year or according to the rumours LFA will be out as a surprise or maybe round 3 or 4

Will <s>Toyota</s> or Subaru FT86 be in SuperGT 300 ??? <-- confirm but not sure 2012 or 2013

Subaru BRZ confirm not sure of FT86 but Toyota wants to use Prius
http://ww2.supergt.net/gtcgi/prg/NList02.dll/Code?No=NS019349&List=13

will KERS be implemented??

will DTM come in ??

German cars in SuperGT ??

More or less babes in Sepang??

JPM will make the next one a BLAST ?
It seems they are already planning a step ahead
Super GT Welcomes 2012 | Facebook

also will GTR stay to be the winner?? or HSV coming up with a plan.. or Lexus new LFA will come n win it all...

ok here are the dates but SuperGT said they maybe changes or already changed
SUPER GT.net | NEWS

DATES CONFIRM, 9th to 10th June 2012
SUPER GT.net | NEWS

TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW !!!!
CLICK HERE

DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR OKU/HANDICAPPED PEOPLE !!!!
Yes, u can! :) Please tell them to enter their OKU numbers and their tickets will have to be collected from our counter at the Welcome Centre in SIC. You will have to show proof of your OKU number at SIC to redeem your discounted tickets. Thx :)
WANNA GO BUT NO TRANSPORT??
CLICK HERE!! SKYBUS NOW GIVES BUS TO FROM KL SENTRAL TO SIC EVEN GOING BACK TO KL SENTRAL

Schedule of SuperGT this June, courtesy of JPM Motorsports !
http://www.supergt.com.my/v2/index.php/event/round-3-malaysia

so what u guys think will happen??

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Guess who's back? Back Again. Subaru Toyota is back, tell a friend.

Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back?

check it out !!!

SUBARU BRZ GT300 - YouTube

Subaru BRZ !!! in action !!! but one thing?? will it race in the 2012 season??

if it does, All Hail to the new car!! :adore::adore::adore:

i bet this is a winning machine !

*i miss the days when Toyota uses the AE86 in GT300 but now this is awesome to see something similar back in action

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes! Another great car to hope to see other than the Lexus LF-A :top:

driftkingII:
You not scared later our Mr.Know It All or Owner of SIC Mr.Minion come in here and flame
your thread ar? Don't play play, he knows in and out of Super GT wei...:rofl:

Maybe you can ask him la whether BRZ will be featured in Super GT 2012..since he knows
everything about Super GT, Marshals, Freebies, and almost anything la...:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Yes! Another great car to hope to see other than the Lexus LF-A :top:

driftkingII:
You not scared later our Mr.Know It All or Owner of SIC Mr.Minion come in here and flame
your thread ar? Don't play play, he knows in and out of Super GT wei...:rofl:

Maybe you can ask him la whether BRZ will be featured in Super GT 2012..since he knows
everything about Super GT, Marshals, Freebies, and almost anything la...:biggrin:
LFA is also another one but no news yet.. this one (BRZ) already confirm la.. cannot wait to see it in action.. KERS also implemented more syok !!!

about Mr. Minion, he is stupid la attack here, bcoz this thread here is not talking about marshalls but about SuperGT, SuperGT news n good things or rumours of SuperGT..

:biggrin:

if he got some good news to share instead of attacking it is ok. We all would not mind.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LFA is also another one but no news yet.. this one (BRZ) already confirm la.. cannot wait to see it in action.. KERS also implemented more syok !!!

about Mr. Minion, he is stupid la attack here, bcoz this thread here is not talking about marshalls but about SuperGT, SuperGT news n good things or rumours of SuperGT..

:biggrin:

if he got some good news to share instead of attacking it is ok. We all would not mind.
Yala, have to be careful, later he said u r wrong about Subaru BRZ and
things like that...ask u to show prove and etcs...and careful not to post
any photos with marshals in it, later he says that u take photos of stranger
without permission :rofl: :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
this is old news (not that old too) but looks... tempting..

Toyota reportedly to market Prius GT300 in Super GT racing instead of GT 86

Toyota to take on Subaru BRZ GT300 with… a Prius? | Car Advice

Toyota Prius GT300 Race Car Heading To SuperGT: Report | Reviews | Prices | Australian specifications <-- this website plz scroll down to read

i wonder how will prius perform... i know engine will not be the prius hybrid.. sure some 2JZ engine bcoz i remembered Celica raced with not it's stock engine but some modified engine with Rear wheel layout (new celica is Front wheel layout)

hmm BRZ VS Prius

Prius also the reason KERS in supergt, but i remembered even my old posting there will be also hybrid in SuperGT.. let me check.

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Saranghaiyo !!!

SuperGT goes to Korea in 2013 !!

wow good move by them !!! Korea also have crazy cars n models !!

i would LOVE to see a Korean team in SuperGT as well !!

SUPER GT.net | NEWS

i dream of this Proto Motors Spirra being in the SuperGT 300 !!

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Kia Optima in Super GT 2013? or Hyundai Genesis? xD

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
There is a rumour regarding all 3 DTM, SuperGT and Trans-Am to make a unified race. It is in the forum here.
Super GT, DTM, and Grand-AM GT Unification - NoGripRacing Forums

Here is the DTM and SuperGT news

TouringCarTimes - DTM: Super GT moves closer to DTM regulations

the funny thing is no news yet on the SuperGT(maybe the Japanese section has it) website but there is news on the DTM website
www.dtm.com | DTM sets the course for the future

TouringCarTimes - DTM: Super GT moves closer to DTM regulations

one thing that makes me worries is the GT300 class will this be effected?? if effected then we will miss those awesome cars in GT300 !!

It seems BMW is very keen to Enter !! now we can see them in action !!
TouringCarTimes - DTM: BMW eyes future Super GT entry

p/s: cannot wait and see 4.0 V8 DTM n KERS against 3.4 V8 SuperGT n KERS. Wait, last time was awesome SuperGT 4.5 V8 !! Do u think there is be a SuperGT street race ?? i wonder :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Kia Optima in Super GT 2013? or Hyundai Genesis? xD
maybe who knows?? XD

BMW already coming in...

Kia Optima Hybrid already pass the test :rofl:

Genesis in US u know what they do to it XD

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Hello everyone, i got breaking news OFFICIAL !!!!

from Tetsuya Yamano's Facebook !!

it is official !!

BRZ 300 will be in action !!!

fuyoooo cannot wait la this monster to perform !!

Gambar Tetsuya Yamano | Facebook

*plz tell me if cannot see the link.. i will edit it

i am waiting news on M7

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is a must go again this year's Super GT 2012!!!

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
Glad to see the 2012 thread up and running! Looks like a lot of new cars are coming in for the new season.

Besides the BRZ, Team JIMGAINER is now Team GAINER, and word says that they'll be running the Audi R8 LMS!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Glad to see the 2012 thread up and running! Looks like a lot of new cars are coming in for the new season.

Besides the BRZ, Team JIMGAINER is now Team GAINER, and word says that they'll be running the Audi R8 LMS!

OMG are u F**KING KIDDING ME !!!

~!@#$%^&*()_+~!@#$%^&*()_+~!@%^&*()_+

AUDI R8 !! in SUPERGT !!! my dream came true !!!!!

*Audi in SuperGT, not sure about Japan cars in DTM !!

thanx for the news man !!

here is an update from SuperGT website !!

SUPER GT.net | NEWS

:party::party::party:

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
@driftkingII: Not a prob. And in fact, I'm almost as excited as you are right now! ;)
And btw, Super GT is going to Korea? Wow, hopefully the Super GT crowd at Malaysia will increase this year. Must be a terrible heartbreak if they somehow decided to cancel the Malaysia round and hold it somewhere nearer and profitable.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
@driftkingII: Not a prob. And in fact, I'm almost as excited as you are right now! ;)
And btw, Super GT is going to Korea? Wow, hopefully the Super GT crowd at Malaysia will increase this year. Must be a terrible heartbreak if they somehow decided to cancel the Malaysia round and hold it somewhere nearer and profitable.
actually it was canceled bcoz Sepang cannot take it.. the CEO admits in the newspaper saying Sepang cannot bring SuperGT anymore bcoz it is not profitable, same goes to MotoGP..

After being scolded and furious by many fans including international fans (Duh, aussie, singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and many more u can think of). The CEO only brought back MotoGP..

but later JPM motorsport took the opportunity and bring back SuperGT in 2011 !!

now it is JPM on handling this event and make deals with Japan. Not SIC anymore.. SIC only provide the circuit.

Just pray JPM will do a better job, i see they are doing good for the 1st time.

*P/S: i got a spoiler to share.. this year SuperGT will be many fans !!! bcoz of this man (star of Ombak Rindu) who is now ambassador of M7 !!!

he is also a fan of cars, he owns one monster Lexus IS !! and a garang looking BMW !!! *no more BMW now a garang GTR !!

Sure byk org datang !! it happens the same thing at Formula D !! Pray this year will be better

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru's much anticipated BRZ gets a little lime-light at this point, having brought back some inputs from the past with ideologies of having something small, light and fun to drive injected into their vehicle.

<!--more-->Now you can watch Subaru's engineers reveal how their big ideas went into small spaces.

The Japanese automaker has compiled about 22 minutes worth of footage as to how they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience