Super Car Challenge @ Sepang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Ahaha I've been around. Bumming all over the place. Formula Student is done now and racing season is pretty much done for the year. Spending time now wrenching on racing bicycles and working in an outdoor shop.

*Gahhhhhhh dammit the cable tv just went dead... I was watching ALMS nyaaahhhh :banghead: *

Anyway, how's things going CB? And you bosstrain taiko? Not professor la, just student. I must kowtow to all the real sifus...

Cheers

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
everything is fine on my side... fine tuning the handling of the car..
those tricks u learnt from being a formula student worker... remember to download some to us to learn how does those formula student drive and also how they increase the handling performance :)

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Lol...what do you want to know? Basically a bunch of us just design, build and run an open wheel race car. Basic restrictions are that the engine must be a 600cc one. Thats pretty much it.

It's all about making the tyres happy. Once you've got that settled, you're on the homerun. Me think this oversimplification more or less sums up vehicle handling in a nutshell =)

Cheerios~