subang hot area? taiwan rims also kene rembat!

A

achor

some fu(king b@st@rds stole my freakin rims! when will subang be safe?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
it wont.....a staggering new city with 1 police station and 1 pondok polis to watch over......AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
achor..pity on u dude!!!..lepak wif us (played tekken 5) then this shit happened!!..damn..f**k those low life fuckin' mofo!!...

p/s: next time, park ur car at my hse laa dude...(safe house)...

A

achor

dem man... the old part of subang. ( ss part )this is the 2nd time my car got 'rape' by these fu*king thieves! some more in front of my house also kene. alarm triggered also this thief does't get scared. why la they are getteing more braver everyday?

Jimbitz

Feb 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
jimbitz187.cjb.net
then we would be like the americans. everybody have gun. don't think that would be safer.

to achor: pity you my man. next time wack them on the spot. use your devil jin moves.

Jimbitz

Feb 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
jimbitz187.cjb.net
if the fella want to steal the rims, I think they will bring all the locknut they can find on the market. locknut can help slow them down. period.

just my 2 cents.

A

achor

have to use align key maa to open my wheels. just like jimbitz said la, i think u can buy any type of locknut at the rim shop. after this i'm going to use 4 types of lock nut la... if that doesn't slow them, i don't know what will. the guy got to of my rims la. dem..

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
achor said:
why la they are getteing more braver everyday?
coz they know police dun give a shit about it

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
the only thing the invest is invest in watever locknut is in the market...............
so how to prevent ourself?
get 4 ppl to buy 1 set..
each rim uses different set?
slow them down?

redbabe

Apr 20, 2005
hey speedspirit, that was jus about the thing i was thinking.... get four fellas to buy 1 set, then each rim uses diff set... then arr... if half way travelling, 1 tyre puncture, then how arr? if not mistaken each locknut set only comes with 1 locknut-key right???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche gave the owners of the 911 GT2 RS the opportunity to take delivery of their new cars in West Palm Beach Florida. There's only 500 units of theses 911 GT2 RS's ever made. Customers tests out their new car with the guidance from the Porsche Driving Instructors on the racetrack. Andreas Preuninger, the Manager of High Performance Cars for Porsche, was also in attendance and used the event to disclose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience