kl
Visit site
i recomend you ultra racing....

4 point struct bar should be around 280-300 with installation

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
UR ugly?? where got la?? i repsray it to colour code my car body. it performs wayyy better than 2 point struts too i tested it on sepang track.

cheaper alternative kedai 'abang' <60

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
any care to enlighten me..wats the different between the cheapo strut and the branded strut..?besides the price la ;)

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
el cheapo strut bars use thin n hollow metal rods to make de bar..

branded use solid or stronger structure metal to make de bar....

when ur car take corner.. de struts will bend inwards.. (bodyflex).. so a strut bar is to hold it so dat bodyflex is minimised...

well... if u use cheapo strut bars... it eventually flex(bend) together with ur car body during hard cornering.. so it serve no purpose except make ur engine bay look nicer..

FYI i'm using ultra racing 4-point strut bar (rm180)... can feel de diff even using standard suspensions...

my advice is.. dun waste money on el cheapo strut bars... B)

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
go 4 ultra racing,will cost u slightly (not that expensive la) but the benefits are huge...i can't use the 4 point in my mira coz the engine bay r quite cramp...using L5 twin cam engine,if L2/L2s cn put in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

“In the past, the government drove Proton to invest in technology capable of building its own engine, its own car and to move away from rebadging. For years, the dealers had to sell these vehicles with a very thin margin, and the public had to pay more for Proton cars due to a higher cost of production.

Unlike the previous NAP, which was silent on Perodua as a national car, NAP 2014 stated Perodua as a national car, although Perodua is foreign-owned and only rebadging already...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience