Straight Flow VS S-Flow

ipin

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Any review on this? Heard someone said AT just nice with S-Flow setup compare to Straight Flow exhaust! Plan to install straight flow (HKS Silent Hi Power) with more 'garang' sound (EVO sound :biggrin:). Mind to share the pros and cons...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I'm using straight flow. Straight to the point answer:

Pros:
- More responsive high-rev
- Power don't deep after 5500rpm for stock engine + stock TD04
- Less turbo lag

Cons:
- Loose low-end torque.
- Car felt slightly hesitant on traffic jam stop and go. (before turbo kicks in)

If you're planning for stage 2 mods and above, then go for straight flow. Else s-flow works perfectly for mild mods.

ipin

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
OIC... thanks for response... Then, hold first la the devil project! :smokin: Stick to S-Flow first la before mod to TD05, high cam or maybe 2.2! :tee::tee:

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

stutzedward, have u record the sound after u installed evo6 cam? any changes? hi-cam, sound nice!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi DIY sifus,

I have been contemplating for a while. Whether or not to post this DIY. I stumbled upon this idea when my friend was surfing the net. It is NOT my idea. From the net all over the world, people have done this. Some are very successfully reducing their FC by 50% and more as they claim. Since theirs is a DIY also, I see no reason for them to lie about it.

You can search by yourself in google.

The principle is based on replacing the burn material. This device will create 2 part...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience