SS2 Pelita 24 hour car wash - one nasty experience

riduanteo

Apr 12, 2006
dont ever send your car to there because i saw once they drive their customer honda jazz and bang the devider when they want to enter the corner and they act nothing happen

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
hmmm..got my car washed at Pelita last few days back late at night..their job was not bad..very clean..but one think had to remind you guys..their worker got no driving license..so better not leave your car there..One of the worker only know how to drive auto because that night, he tried to drive a customer car out but its a manual..so he put the gear in without pressin the clutch..In the end, he asked for my help to drive the car out..then I ask him, how you learn how to drive..he told me, just see ppl drive then learn lo..I was like..WTF..luckily I didn't leave my car there..if not sure gonela..
lol.. same thing happened to me. the guy asked me to drive someone else's car further up abit.

seikensou

Oct 17, 2006
Yo How2Ride. I experienced the same things. Well almost. Wana to wash 1 car ahead of me I waited like 1 hour plus. WTF man. Seems like very detailed work la cuz took so long right. Mana tau. Inside still dusty (hehe iside super dirty wan). But the hell took so long for a car but like shit like that la the work. PLUS MINE is only KELISA how hard to clean !!!!

Jul 18, 2009
I was there i think about 2 weeks ago... needed a quick wash... 2 cars waiting in line to wash and another car just finished.. and there was only 2 person. One to wash n shampoo the car and the other to vacuum and wipe... i just left as they were taking too damn long...