Squeeking Sound Coming From The Boots

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Anyone out there has those squeeking sound coming out from their boot while driving on a rather bumpy/rough road? I sure do.. and its getting irritating.

Mind telling me the solution? bring back to proton <-- they cant find the source..

:( :( haih

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hi aorrowhead,

im having the same problem here..been tracing it since half year back..few weeks back finally know wats the problem...it comes from my back door panel..loosen..;) i suggest u try to check ya boot panel as well..make sure its tighten..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
alloyhead...problem wz adjustables leh..haha
ur car too hard..like stone :P :P :P

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
hahahahaha i give u a good solution lah small boy....sell the car and change a better car.... :lol: :lol:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
mizerz : sell car meh? after all the effort i've put in :ph34r:
pocroc : not adjutsbles fault elh this wan :blink:

kiyoshi : thanks for ur solution, i'll get it checked!

recaro_sr1

Sep 4, 2004
it happened to my satria before, actually the problem is the boot loose already. U can try to tighten up the rubber at two side of the boot. it can be turn more inside in order to let the closed more tight.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We reported recently that Tony Fernandes has acquired British sportscar manufacturer Caterham. The Team Lotus principal did so by buying out Caterham’s previous owners, Corven Ventures, and was listed as a director of Caterham on 12 April. Nonetheless, Fernandes elected to keep Caterham’s current Managing Director, Ansar Ali, at the helm.

To celebrate the acquisition, Caterham will be launching a special run of just 50 examples of Team Lotus Sevens, 25 units for the UK and the other 25 for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience