Spray Headlamp To Red

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Anybody can give me suggestion.......i want to colour my headlamp red colour....wut i mean is that,the round of the headlamp....
like new stockcar nowadays use black,i mean casing of the headlight..not the crome insight the light....coz my colour is red n i luv to make all red......even my headlight!!!
so,it will look like cristal from outside.......
please help me bro....
i just want to spray it.....can ar?

mivecmerah said:
Anybody can give me suggestion.......i want to colour my headlamp red colour....wut i mean is that,the round of the headlamp....
like new stockcar nowadays use black,i mean casing of the headlight..not the crome insight the light....coz my colour is red n i luv to make all red......even my headlight!!!
so,it will look like cristal from outside.......
please help me bro....
i just want to spray it.....can ar?

aiyo... like dat u hav 2 open the glass out.... very risky wo... wat if the glass breaks or chips off... rugi u know.... i hav a pic of a satria wit orange headlites.... taken out from Xtreme kars mag a few mths back.... luks ok only lar.... not as gud as the black ones.... will scan n post 2moro....

:eek: erk!!jpj blok can summon that thing ar?
erm.......i try my best la.....
but,wut if i try with sticker first? :D
so,please upload the orange picture...really want 2 c the result.....

u mean instead of smoking the edge of yor headlight to black, u wanna smoke it red, right?
i dun think jpj will kacau la..

in fact, a lot of ppl r doing it what?
a member here did his jazz light to white.. damn nice~~ thumbs up..!!

btw, i like red also~~ n thinking of changing my headlight to red..!! hahaha.. looking for the right tools now from chopshop~ will post pic definately

like underground eh? heheh.. c the road red red 1.. but if jpj see, mampus la

JPJ also see lotsa red red mar... red packet la, red notes, red light la... etc etc... hahaha

Neat... but any idea how does it look at night? Was it sprayed or tint or laminated sticker??

but only those big car which the area smoked is bigger will look nice,

i tried to pull out my headlight yesterday....but dunno how......didn't c any screw to turn...anybody help me? :D

mivecmerah said:
i tried to pull out my headlight yesterday....but dunno how......didn't c any screw to turn...anybody help me? :D
My suggestion is that don't bother to paint your headlights if you don't even know how to have your headlights removed.

btw... usually they paint or they tint to make it smoked?

Angelz said:
btw... usually they paint or they tint to make it smoked?
It depends whether you wanna do it permanantly or temporarily. Painting in the interior housing will make it looks professional and OEM while doing those cheesy film won't look good IMO.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom