Spied: Faster, Louder, Lower, Meaner GTR

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Are you among the few that feel the GT-R is not extreme enough? Or do you simply feel that Nissan could have done better? Or maybe you’re Schumacher? It doesn’t matter who you are or what your opinion about the GT-R is because Nissan already knows that the GT-R is an instant success and that it is going to be well accepted among enthusiast. It is because of that same reason Nissan has been working overtime to introduce a new kind of GT-R, for people like your neighbour and me.

The car Nissan is developing for us elite few is a stripped GT-R; possibly the V-Spec, which is traditionally the crazier, angrier, and of course faster sibling of the “tame” GT-R.

Our sources have indicated that a mystery GT-R without several key features has been caught track testing. The heir to the previous V-Spec, the new-stripped GT-R seems to be on course to revive the legendary tradition of a lightweight, stripped out, high powered, GT-R.

Images of the mystery GT-R reveal major differences over the production model which includes; new bonnet air intakes, lowered ride height, a modified front bumper which lacks a central grille strut which probably aids engine cooling during testing. Also presumed to be included in the new V-Spec are race-spec alloy wheels and tyres and a full roll cage.

The V-Spec is in essence a road legal track car. Think Porsche 911 GT3RS and Ferrari F430 Scuderia. Maybe such legends could be lunch for the V-Spec, that will be something to cheer about. Expect the V-Spec to be in your neighbours porch by 2009. As for me, I’m still saving for a R32.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
quite interested with the CAI (Cold air intake) but my question is where to cut/drill a hole on the bumper for the hose ? Any had done this at any accessories shop/bodykit shop in PJ ? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience