Special Premium Edition Designed by JACKIE CHAN

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
hahaha...carpet got yellow strips...like satria SE....

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Aiseh, such a nice day but ruined by Jackie. I noticed there's lotsa carbon fibre bodyparts here & there in the car. The bucket seats looks better without the dragon wordings. :)

That's my own opinion la..... dont shoot me k! ;)

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
OK, now we know why jackie chan is an actor. He was never and will never be an artistic person.

versace

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Ampang
Visit site
actually anybody know how many & which movie Jackie Chan using Mitsubishi Evo ???
i just saw evo4 only...but i remember got 1 movie wif evo6 white colour...izzit ?

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
versace said:
actually anybody know how many & which movie Jackie Chan using Mitsubishi Evo ???
i just saw evo4 only...but i remember got 1 movie wif evo6 white colour...izzit ?
Erm....actually he doesn't concentrate oni on Evos...He is using the Mitsubishi cars u should say....
Evo 4, FTO, GTO, Starion Turbo, the Pajero for rally...... These are the ones i can remember watching him using in movies...

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
In my opinion....i dun c anything wrong wif the car...:confused:
Oni add some "dragon" words n some writings on the car body....

In fact got a num of parts using CF also...

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
the bodykit sucks

1:the yellow mesh(damn fucking stupid ugly)
2:those chinese wording:confused:

3:the yellow interior trim dont match the car colour(will match if the car was yellow)

4:the carpet with yellow lining damn ugly
5:the rear wing look like crossbread of evo 6 and evo 5 one:confused:

6:front and rear skirting too wide and big

7:front bonnet so ugly

8:the front bumper so ugly,especially the grille

the thing that i feel nice was the side mirror and rear bonnet

versace

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Ampang
Visit site
kher said:
Erm....actually he doesn't concentrate oni on Evos...He is using the Mitsubishi cars u should say....
Evo 4, FTO, GTO, Starion Turbo, the Pajero for rally...... These are the ones i can remember watching him using in movies...
i agree what u saying...but the movie i forget which oledi...using evo6...i keep find & find .....
anybody knows ?

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
i think the colour scheme for is car is way off la..total not matcing at all.the mesh colour din't match the car.the sticker colour don't match the car..the chinese word colour on the seat dun match the seats.yellow n black totally dun match. it's different i guess if black match red like the advan puma evo. ask him to drive the car can lar..ask him to design..eeehhh????y not ask a designer to design n just put under his name?

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
versace said:
i agree what u saying...but the movie i forget which oledi...using evo6...i keep find & find .....
anybody knows ?
got 1 movie, dunno what is the name liao, Jacky Chan was a tow guy, then forced to race. the car he used b4 the GTO was an EVO in yellow colour. is either 4 or 5....or may be 3?

then in the movie "who am i" was using the white EVO....but forgot which 1 liao. cannot recall.

am i correct?

hehehe, but in the france movie, TAXI 2, there was 3 black EVO 6 chasing the peugeot taxi, 1 of the evo end up crash with te TANK head to head.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
actulaly i kinda like it...
the dragon word really looks damn cool (funny i have the THING for dragon)
except for the fucked up yellow dashboard
if its black..its nice

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Use Aluminium foils.

Crunch it up and wrap it up. Use thick wire to hold it in place.

I found that my acceleration is faster at high speed 100kmh++ after put the wrap.
Before that, after fast edi, acceleration is slow and need to rev quite high to get desired power. now is more smooth.

Here is how mine looks like:

Alternatively, if u got money its better u buy the real thermal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience