Spark Plug

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
guys and dudes here, sorry if this topic posted already or many topics opened.

i wanna ask about about HKS and Apexi spark plug

which 1 is better and about the price?

about about the 7 8 and 9 how to c which car have to use what?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
peak performance requires that misfires are minimized.so u must choose the correct plugs to reduce misfiring.

choose wat heat range u want.

awos_84

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
the plug number is a heat range..the higher number that mean the plug much colder..u must refer to your manual book...if im not making a mistake the cold plug is using in turbo car..sori for broken eng.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
then LMST is using what 7 8 or 9?

there manual write something like

NGK BP5Es

NIPPON DENSO W20EP
W20X-U

both HKS and Apexi also got 7 8 9

then about the price.......which 1 cheaper?

and which 1 better?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i am going to help u save money here.

y do u want to change ur plugs?coz if ur stock ones are doing fine..then there's no need to change em.

the brand does not really matter compared to the heat range which is those numbers u mentioned.

which one is better?it depends on ur needs.but if ur car is stock except ur intake..then i dont think u need to upgrade ur plugs.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hmmm wanna ask something

ordinary spark plug even like HKS and Apexi only have 1 'KAKI'

i see Bosch Super 4.....got 4 'KAKI' looks like very fierce......haha

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if under budget, get bosch super 4... i heard not bad... iridium tip plugs are usually above rm100.... bosch super 4 is around rm50....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
yaya 4 BATANGs Bosch Super 4 for RM78

not very sure....he said i listen only lo......

possible or not that price?

Freedom_Blue

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
How about NGK G Power Platinium?Planing to change that soon.Price 4 pc RM45/-.Im driving iswara 1.3, any other suggestion?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol i duno...i am LMST 1.3 also

but Apexi and HKS always give me their image even spark plug can give improvement of performance.....hahaha

how how any comments?

u guys know how much Apexi and HKS spark plug pricing?

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I just got a set of 4 Bosch Super 4. Yes, its true that plug is the one with 4 legs. Cost me 20 bucks per plug but so far after using it, no major difference in terms of performance. But i'm more keen to see if my fuel consumption improves. Plugs in general don't give much of a performance difference but it burns efficiently thats all.

I was so tempted to try the Denso Iridium. Price was RM200 for a set of 4 and i think twice and reasoned out that my car isn't that highly tune or turbo and don't require such a high grade plugs. Maybe when i go turbo, i'll use them.

BTW, there's one guy in the 'Engine and Performance' section of the buy/sell thread and he's selling some pretty cheap performance plugs. Just found out that the same Denso Iridum plugs that was retailing at RM200/set is just selling for RM168/set. Worth a try if you have the budget.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there guyz, new in the forum actually not so new my old user name was conked out i guess, maybe the moderators can help me retrieve it?
anywayz i've plans to get myself a perdane and place some mods on it and i was thinking of remodelling it after the GT-R which is my dream car.....was just wondering if any of u bros out there can offer me advice on how to go about this...?
i especially wanna install the R grill on it but i've only seen the Mitsu insignia installed before so was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience