sometimes we call this type of people as AH

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
After read a commentary from Chinapress, made me think about those people who always over react and also never try but talk kok based on imagination. KNN.

The story was related to toy guns (don't know if it was BB or PB) seller who recently got caught. So what is the problem. This cunt not only urge the police force to stop all toy gun but also urge people to report to police if they see any. i thought my client's boss is an asx hole but now the crown had been picked by this cunt.

Why those people who are rich and have power can have real gun to kill animal or even human (remember the datuk's sun case?), but an ordinary average joe cannot have a toy gun put within living area (no further than house fencing). To be honest, I do have a serious looking marker and I also bought a speedball marker for my wife. They are for weekend entertainment and also home defensing purpose. Nowadays 7 out of 10 break in case will injure or kill the house owner/family. The fail of the gov for implement right social value and also the inefficiency of the police force, had now turn the country into a place that those people who have no body guard or doesn't own a WWF championship title (like us), always worry about when the man made tragedy will turn out happen to our own. Those rich men can have a rifle if they have land and if they take RM60k cash for paying workers' salary, they can even have a pistol. What we need is just a toy gun that can do minimum defenses to guard our house. Rich people have life so do the poor one. Robber go rob rich people can be shot dead but when rape poor people daughter, the poor people can only watch and if the raper(s) decided to spare her/him/them a life, then they can pack up the cum and go report police. WTF happen nowadays?

Anyway, the article is in this link é‡è¦–玩具æ§å±éšª | 中國報

This world become so hopeless. kanasai, really need to think about migrate to Germany. If over there have chinese school, I think I have it done long time ago.

I hope the writer of this article is not a female. Else I'll send her a chastity belt as present and wish her good luck. If male, I have nothing except a butt plug. Obviously he/she is still living in a book world or cyber net. In the reality, even walk on the street or in a car that stuck at traffic jam also will kena attack anytime without warning. Poor peoples' life is not life? I'll not slap you till turn 2 rounds before fall onto the ground. But I'll pray to the god and let you have chance to experience WTF is going on in a real world. KNN.

This world is full of asx holes. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
You know our government la, cannot user common sense to judge them one. If toy gun is banned, because some x holes abused it, then do the same with condom la since rapists also use condom. Ask your mother to throw always the kitchen knives too because robbers use knives. What about cars? Cash? Those criminals use every thing you can think of to commit crime so does that mean the police or the government have to ban those things? that's why I say they don't use reasoning and no common sense. They just kill the patient to treat the disease. f.

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
Just dont kena bribe by their RM500 to those earning less than 3k. Vote for the future of the country. :) lots of shit in the media today.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Just dont kena bribe by their RM500 to those earning less than 3k. Vote for the future of the country. :) lots of shit in the media today.
Take "our" money first then vote for the corrupt free party!..

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Bro CSL, y migrate till so far, our neighbour is good enough ade..

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

there is no corrupt free party bro. only not so corrupt. and id settle for that! :burnout:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

Do you mean Thailand? :love::biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
YYC: our neighbour from south..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if u wanna buy BB gun, can get it at amcorp mall during weekends...1st or 2nd floor cant
remember, malay guy selling.....i also bought from him...but plastic bullets la....cant use metal ones..
cos the inside also made of plastic...unless u modify them to metal then able to use metal pallets.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Crime rate down what, you need guns for what?
The Malaysian Bar - Crime rate IS down, says Hishammuddin

Datuk Hishammuddin say one. Police also say same thing.
Either they are lying or you stupid and the robberies, rape, murder, slash & grab are all actually scripted filming and you can't tell the difference.

Most people choose to be stupid, I wonder why.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Crime rate down what, you need guns for what?
The Malaysian Bar - Crime rate IS down, says Hishammuddin

Datuk Hishammuddin say one. Police also say same thing.
Either they are lying or you stupid and the robberies, rape, murder, slash & grab are all actually scripted filming and you can't tell the difference.

Most people choose to be stupid, I wonder why.
This is why we should vote for the govenment that we can trust !

Not those who always hoodwinked us with false stories and promises!

If you all are fed up with movies, you all can change to go for the true stories instead...

Many still are fence sitters, prefer the old ones...

But they dont know the old ones are going to stab them in the back and suck their blood dry, and when the blood is not enough, they will suck your bone marrow sum sum as well...:banghead:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
My wife bra just got stolen last week midnight hanging at car porch. WTF is this country turning into...:banghead: