Somebody's FD

kevin62

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Penang
The black car is SUPRA ka?

The head light of FD is really chun.. But i still like the FD inside Tokyo Drift.

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Dunno the previous owner but the new one is Eugene aka elsm80. Woi! Eugene....when we going for a blast-lah??

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Dunno the previous owner but the new one is Eugene aka elsm80. Woi! Eugene....when we going for a blast-lah??
Haha....dude...when you sell me your FC rims for cheap! I'll bring you out to the normal hang out....

Guys, thanks for the compliments.

phat7, you are right to a certain extent; this beauty WAS Gan's.. : ) till I bought it from him.

I glad someone mentioned that the car's lines were kept clean, this is so to accentuate the car's sexiness and track purpose. : )

Unlike somebody's W I D E monster.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all!

my water level in the reservoir is decreasing annoyingly. checked all- radiator, hoses, cap, water pump, thermostat, all seems to be ok. no water leaking. air air-cond ade la...slalu kuar. ade kena -mengena ke? water jacket bole bocor ke? radiator dah servis, siap tukar head skali tapi sama gak. temperature normal, tak penah naik paras bahaya atau overheat. no loss of power or eniting. keta turbo makan air banyak ke? aku taknak le kena overhaul. so kenkawan tolon le rekemen workshop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience