Some help needed to find EG4/SR3 interior parts

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
Hello fellow Hondarians!

I would gladly appreciate some help if you guys/gals could kindly point me in the right direction on where I can buy original interior parts (e.g. grey dashboard,armrest, panels, stick shift boot..etc)

Would also like to know if you guys can recommend me places to go to do the car seat upholstery if that is not too much to ask. Please help!

Thank you so much!

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
better go for black eg6 interior.
all in below than 1.3k not include dashboard.

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
dc_vtec said:
better go for black eg6 interior.
all in below than 1.3k not include dashboard.
Well I thought about it, but I still prefer the grey interior more. Any help on that?

Thanks

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
grey interior,can call my fren lah, he got full set of grey interior 93 specs,i'll ask him what's d price,i'll PM u the $$

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
juhari eg6 said:
grey interior,can call my fren lah, he got full set of grey interior 93 specs,i'll ask him what's d price,i'll PM u the $$
Thanks! I'll keep a look out for it!

Apr 20, 2006
wat about the black kit...does anyone know where to get it with lower prices...and I`m looking for the armrest (black colour) that I think it is used in EG9...anyone knows?....

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
kalamazoo said:
wat about the black kit...does anyone know where to get it with lower prices...and I`m looking for the armrest (black colour) that I think it is used in EG9...anyone knows?....
EG9 armrest goes all the way back until the rear seats. EG6 ones also does the same thing. Jannah auto parts does have those, just do a search for it.

On the other hand, what I am looking for is the local spec SR3 one, the grey armrest, which does not go all the way back.

Apr 20, 2006
vyndicator said:
EG9 armrest goes all the way back until the rear seats. EG6 ones also does the same thing. Jannah auto parts does have those, just do a search for it.

On the other hand, what I am looking for is the local spec SR3 one, the grey armrest, which does not go all the way back.

vyndicator, where is JANNAH AUTO PARTS...sori looo i`m new here......:_:

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
kalamazoo said:
vyndicator, where is JANNAH AUTO PARTS...sori looo i`m new here......:_:
Kalamazoo, no worries, I am also new here, after all we are here to help each other out the best we can. Anyhow, go to this link http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=68854

I believe you can find the armrest you are looking for from Jannah through that list. Don't get me wrong, I'm not helping to promote, just so happen I saw that link with the item you are looking for. Well, I hope somebody could help me out with my grey armrest.....

Cheers!

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
u can cal juhari eg6 for the super rare red interior.
he wanna sell it cheap2.:mouth_closed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok the situation now is , current Caliper Pistons seems to jammed one side alrdy , on the passenger side , and since the disc also can't be skimmed no more , i decided to change all 4 rotors , brake pads and service all the calipers ...

problem is i don't know what are the OEM brands for my rotors so i did a search ... in which i found a few brands which are

BOSCH(standard) - RM70/pc for front and RM60/pc for rear
TRW(standard) - RM110/pc for front and RM100/pc for rear
IMP...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience