Smart Tank - Ideal for taking on the big bullies and traffic jams

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Driving a small car has its perks especially in traffic jams and places devoid of parking lots, but there's a down side to driving a tiny car as well. If you drive a 4x4 or any other oversized vehicle, you have got to admit to bullying smaller cars on the road into submission, I know I do when I'm behind the wheel of one. But that's because I don't own a big car and when I do get to drive one, it's a moment of "whoa, look at what I can do." But most of the time I'm on the receiving side of all that bullying.

It is in moments like those where I wish I was driving something like this, small, tough, and very capable. All it lacks is a rocket launcher, a couple of cannons, some machine guns, and a ship horn to warn all those oversized bullies to get out of my way or face the Smart wrath. Only in an ideal world; it's still a great idea though.

Source: Jalopnik

Attachments

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I won't mind having this in my drive way..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do anyone have this kind of problem Before

Need ur help here, My satria 1.6 4G92 Sohc 1st gear max can only go 20kmh or 25kmh where the RPM already at 5K or 6K. the same goes to my 2st gear, max can only go 30kmh or 35kmh. In english my 1st gear and 2gear cant tarik (no power) why?

If i push my 1st gear to 5K or 6K RPM, the car max can go is 25 sure below 30kmh when i tukar to 2st gear, the car will push back then only go forward, why.

I try my kelisa or my friends satria 1.3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience