SKYLINE V36 sedan anyone?

sufikasih

Dec 19, 2005
need help from anyone whose owned a skyline v36 sedan or know where i can get rear clear glass to pass the puspakom test. mine came with original privacy glass, i thought its just a tinted , when i try to koyak then i realized , ni puspakom tarak lepas . been asking glass shop at cheras etc they only have v35 only. need help plzzz. thanks in advanced.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
need help from anyone whose owned a skyline v36 sedan or know where i can get rear clear glass to pass the puspakom test. mine came with original privacy glass, i thought its just a tinted , when i try to koyak then i realized , ni puspakom tarak lepas . been asking glass shop at cheras etc they only have v35 only. need help plzzz. thanks in advanced.
So you just bought it? Unregistered at the moment? Dealer's problem, not yours if that is the case.

If its registered and ask the seller how it got passed the first time.

sufikasih

Dec 19, 2005
i brought it in using my own AP. now the forwarder pun pening, don't know what should be done. cant register without passing the puspakom test. any suggestion ke bro? thanks

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Can try other Puspakom.

Certain puspakom esp. those at the outskirts and less crowded are a little bit more bengkok I heard :rofl:

Last option is to contact Nissan either Malaysia or JP for a non-privacy glass type... but it will be expensive Im afraid.

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
I have checked with a shop off Genting Klang that carries loads of windows from the latest 370Z to Bentleys, and they too have yet to carry them yet...

Your best bet as gobiz mentioned is to try puspakoms on the outskirts (the further the better) where its not so crowded and conspicuous.

Last choice would be for me to quote you for them...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I think the best bet is to order in a clear glass. Even if you pass the inspection via a kampung Puspakom or got a runner with some sort of jalan, you'll might have issues driving around town and passing roadblocks.

Speaking of claiming it's a Perdana whilst it's a V36, awaiting your reply Pimpin. Maybe it is filtered, mark as read and moved to its own folder again?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Speaking of claiming it's a Perdana whilst it's a V36, awaiting your reply Pimpin. Maybe it is filtered, mark as read and moved to its own folder again?
Not sure what the Perdana has to do with it. But have just read it and you should have reply soon; without prejudice.

sufikasih

Dec 19, 2005
last wed request formal perlepasan at jpj putrajaya, so dapat 3 months , within 3month kene settelkan cemin ni. la ni tengah nego with someone bro Jahax intoduced, hopefully he can help. ni ada attach v36 pic, agak2 jpj boleh silap tengok as perdana or nor? hehehe
skyline.jpg

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
altezza normally comes with privacy mirror also bro ... cant really remember how did i manage to lepas the registration last time ... hemmmm:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone tell me wat sound is that? After sometime then it will disappear. The sound will appear when i js start my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience