Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

skyline r33 gts for sale.....rm86k

i know its a gts... but the market is around 90-96k
kinda fishy... no offense...hehe
simonchangwaimun said:
coz its a gts?
and not a GTR

u can not get full loan, u can only get around 75k depending ur doc. anyway this guy offer a good deal since the internal accessories is all there. so u just need to focus under the hood.

hilfi said:
i know its a gts... but the market is around 90-96k
kinda fishy... no offense...hehe

market price wise.some even sell over rm100k also got.i even found 1 selling below rm86k...condition super tip-top.most important is the year of the car.interest loan 5.5% above.somemore now most of the bank they don't accept direct case.so is a bit hard to get the loan.

so for those who sell more then rm90k above.good luck to them......petrol price will raise again.i cannot afford so i sold off mine.:sad_smile:

^up_boost said:
market price wise.some even sell over rm100k also got.i even found 1 selling below rm86k...condition super tip-top.most important is the year of the car.interest loan 5.5% above.somemore now most of the bank they don't accept direct case.so is a bit hard to get the loan.

so for those who sell more then rm90k above.good luck to them......petrol price will raise again.i cannot afford so i sold off mine.:sad_smile:

So bro u also sold of your ride kah? Skyline r33 also :confused_smile: So sad
This car really so hard to mantain meh?? Drink petrol so much meh?

What is the diff between gts and gtr?:emoticon_U: sorry i noob.

Discussions please move to appropriate thread, this is merchandise thread. Only serious buyer and sales item enquiries allowed in here. No car talk or general talks allowed.

Thnx

rion said:
So bro u also sold of your ride kah? Skyline r33 also :confused_smile: So sad
This car really so hard to mantain meh?? Drink petrol so much meh?

What is the diff between gts and gtr?:emoticon_U: sorry i noob.

rion,

if you got any enquiries abt skyline,do drop me a pm.
as our new moderator mr.sakuraguy said no discussions in the selling tread.nanti kacau ppl no good loh.........

^up_boost said:
rion,

if you got any enquiries abt skyline,do drop me a pm.
as our new moderator mr.sakuraguy said no discussions in the selling tread.nanti kacau ppl no good loh.........

Ya no problem have to apologies to our Mr Sakura about this.:_:

Sure bro will pm u if i need more information about skyline.

Thanks
Ya

Bump for the owner:_:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom