Nissan Skyline GTS-T R33 1993 auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Skyline GTS-T R33 1993 auto

MancCell

Known Member
Thankyou everyone for your interest. Car is sold..

Last edited:
fabulous lookin............if only i had the dough:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi very interested pm me where i can have a look at ur ride.i stay at tamn desa work in puchong go pretty often to sunway so let me know the best location for us to meet up tks i am dennis by the way

Nice ride... don't forget to list the LED rear brake lights that I helped to hand carry back from Jpn back in 2005 :wavey:

Didnt know Skyline got auto transmission until now..
Free bump and nice ride bro..

ofcourse they do as supra,fairlady,rx7,gto etc....why not????

guys so this monster last night and drove it.trust me on that u wont find a better r33 in town super clean and really smooth and powerful engine with a very friendly owner.so please be respectful dont ask him if 40k can.at this price it is a bargain hopefully will sell my belove cefiro rb26 as fast as possible to get this beauty.

nice n clean man...i like this car too...but just one thing is auto...

rest of the stuff drive it as it is. as standard as it is, maintenance wont hurt as bad.
why u selling? if me, i'll keep this car for my son to drive to school leh!

Hi chimaera1855, thanks for your nice words and great meeting you. Good luck on your sale :biggrin:

u are welcome.guys trust me even in auto this car will destroy a lot of car on the road.the gears change are really quick.quicker than u might expect in fact.i am driving a 4++hp cefiro rb26 so if i tell u that this r33 is fast take my word for it.

the auto 'box on my car is really smooth and it downshifts quicky, + you don't break into a sweat in our KL traffic :biggrin:

i'd love to keep it but i don't have any son's to pass it to, just little girls. they're not into cars. :biggrin:
The reason for selling is that I need to find a small city runaround for my business. This skyline deserves more than that:driver:

Updated with pics of interior. Nice and clean :biggrin:

Bump: Updated with pics of interior. Nice and clean :biggrin:

All PM's, SMS, emails replied.

Yes, the car is accident free and the engine is an RB25DET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom