Single Woofer Setup

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Thank you for helping. :(

Hie, please tell me how to setup a single woofer with a mono amp or use a 2 channel amp for mono.

What do i have to look for? power or something like that? i don't really know because i am a real dumb in ICE stuff. :(

I want to use single woofer because it use less space and nice too. Hehe. Thank you. Any recommendations?

Dude, check this website out : http://www.bcae1.com/
It's a basic guide on how the how-tos and what-ifs on ICE stuff.

In simplicity, connect HU to Amp with RCA cables (it should be quite straightforward) and most if not all amps have a subwoofer output. Connect your woofer to that and voila.. completed. Happy ICE-ing

power matching n ohm matching.

Well, depends on how much bass you want... you can get from small 8" woofers to huge mega 34" subs... most people settle at a 12" sub.

Prices range from a couple hundred to a few thousand for the sub alone...

Anyway, if you are interested I can offer you a Helix Deep Blue 2 and a Helix Deep blue subwoofer together witha factory box for RM 2100 and I'll throw in some free cables.

Monoblock I think means single output, not 2-chnnel or 4 channel, just one output. No one uses monoblocks for any other reason except for pumping woofers.

So get yourself a complete component set consisting of mids, tweeters and crossovers, get a 4 channel amp or 2 channel to drive these speakers and get a monoblock to pump your woofer.

That's as basic as you can get. If you got more cash, get mid-bass speakers too and connect them. Then get pre-amp if you like and dvd player and satellite radio setup and GO WEST COAST CUSTOM STYLE.. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom