Single Woofer Setup

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Thank you for helping. :(

Hie, please tell me how to setup a single woofer with a mono amp or use a 2 channel amp for mono.

What do i have to look for? power or something like that? i don't really know because i am a real dumb in ICE stuff. :(

I want to use single woofer because it use less space and nice too. Hehe. Thank you. Any recommendations?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dude, check this website out : http://www.bcae1.com/
It's a basic guide on how the how-tos and what-ifs on ICE stuff.

In simplicity, connect HU to Amp with RCA cables (it should be quite straightforward) and most if not all amps have a subwoofer output. Connect your woofer to that and voila.. completed. Happy ICE-ing

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
power matching n ohm matching.

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
Well, depends on how much bass you want... you can get from small 8" woofers to huge mega 34" subs... most people settle at a 12" sub.

Prices range from a couple hundred to a few thousand for the sub alone...

Anyway, if you are interested I can offer you a Helix Deep Blue 2 and a Helix Deep blue subwoofer together witha factory box for RM 2100 and I'll throw in some free cables.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Monoblock I think means single output, not 2-chnnel or 4 channel, just one output. No one uses monoblocks for any other reason except for pumping woofers.

So get yourself a complete component set consisting of mids, tweeters and crossovers, get a 4 channel amp or 2 channel to drive these speakers and get a monoblock to pump your woofer.

That's as basic as you can get. If you got more cash, get mid-bass speakers too and connect them. Then get pre-amp if you like and dvd player and satellite radio setup and GO WEST COAST CUSTOM STYLE.. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers...

Got a question here. I bought a front set of absorbers last 3 months but haven't fix into my ar due to some reason. Now, I plan to delay further until december because I want to change the rear sets as well together with other things that needs to be changed.

Keeping a new set of absorbers for that period without fixing them and using them, is it okay? Will it deteriorate the absorbers or cause it to loose durability next time?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience