Sic Staff To go Undercover At Malaysian GP 2007

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Is utter rubbish

Everyone knows that these people love nothing more than to strut around Sepang in their "Offical SIC Staff" shirts and tags and passes and lanyards and act like they're hot shit.

No senoir SIC staff will be walking around the grandstands incognito without their precious "credentials". Hoping to catch people who "misbehave"?? - They will be standing in the air con rooms enjoying themselves. They will never be in the Grandstands- they'll be in the paddock VIP rooms. When is the last time anyone saw Datuk so and so walking around the grandstands?

And aonther thing - security will be very good at telling you where you cannot go and what you cannot do- but they wont be able to tell you what you CAN do or how to enjoy yourself. They'll be too caught up playing rent-a-cop. Least we cut them some slack after all they're only "airport police" types. More "tidak boleh" and "tidak tahu" types than "can I help you" or "here is were you can go" etc.

So much for being nice and helpful to your "guests". Oh sorry I forgot- only "real guests" come through the back through the paddock.

The best quote is that silly girl who "hopes to makes some money" while 'volunteering' during the GP weekend.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Sounds like you really hate SIC. Any reasons?

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Hahah, you're rite. Most of these SIC staffs ( not the ones running side track safety fellas la, thoses fella are allright ) got that high - nosed mentality. I used to "kena" from this fellas before, but once I flash off my pass ( which I always keep inside t - shirt / pocket ), they'll be like : Oh, maaf tuan, bla bla bla.

The rent - a - cop is funny lah, but once you get to the lift going upwards at the VVIP room / pit building, those security boys are damn serious with their MP5s.

Oh well, what to do. I always go to races with just my fav Honda Racing shirt and short jeans, no expensive Raoul shirts and pants. Hahah!

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
The point of this post?

I speak the truth. I know SIC staff read this forum. SIC "Officials" will not be going around incognito - saying that they will do it is bull shit.

I'm sure you regular Sepang goers fans have met these people and come across these officials who are more concerned about looking after themselves.

I have been "upstairs" to the VVIP room and etc. most of the "officials" are all there enjoying themselves.

The Rent-a-cops are a bunch of useless fat shits- I once asked for something - I thought i'd be polite and ask for a banner from a previous event. I had to go through 3 differnt departments and talk to 4-5 secutiry shitheads to get "permission". They with their walkie talkies and mustaches are all useless and gutless to make a decision (to let me take a banner from an event a year ago). I decided that it was easier to just take what I wanted and sure enough the security was just as useless as I thought and didn't stop me.

Which brings me back to my point. The SIC official said he's going to go around and catch people "misbehaving"? Highly unlikely. He'll be in the VVIP lounge and his security will be just as inept as ever.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
The only damn serious guys are the ones keeping security on the top of the super VVIP building ( the one where PM will sit wan ), the one where TV cameras are located, that fella checked up my pass thoroughly. But it's fun to stand right beside the TV camera, as you get almost 70% view of the whole track ( unless the Turn 12 - 13 - 14, and back straight lah )!

The point of this post?

I speak the truth. I know SIC staff read this forum. SIC "Officials" will not be going around incognito - saying that they will do it is bull shit.

I'm sure you regular Sepang goers fans have met these people and come across these officials who are more concerned about looking after themselves.

I have been "upstairs" to the VVIP room and etc. most of the "officials" are all there enjoying themselves.

The Rent-a-cops are a bunch of useless fat shits- I once asked for something - I thought i'd be polite and ask for a banner from a previous event. I had to go through 3 differnt departments and talk to 4-5 secutiry shitheads to get "permission". They with their walkie talkies and mustaches are all useless and gutless to make a decision (to let me take a banner from an event a year ago). I decided that it was easier to just take what I wanted and sure enough the security was just as useless as I thought and didn't stop me.

Which brings me back to my point. The SIC official said he's going to go around and catch people "misbehaving"? Highly unlikely. He'll be in the VVIP lounge and his security will be just as inept as ever.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello zth ppl,

Yesterday I went to chat with a mech who is very pro mod halfcut into local cars, I was asking his opinion on braking system best for hillclimb and downhill. I said I want a kind of brakes that, press half slow down, press all lock the wheel. This is what he share with me;

Single pot (big caliper)
- Act just like stock factory single pot, press half to slow down, press 80% to stop the car, press all to lock the wheel.

Twin pot (big caliper)
- This one very powerful, apply...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience