Share your Baby Gti here...

facelift

Apr 25, 2005
Reminds me of this yellow Kancil with Baby GTi at the back. Really funny. Sorry no pic.

Excalibur

Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
cikokui said:
since so many ppl ask me bout my spot light. i upload 1 more pics with headlight on. betul ka headlight? :D lampu besar la.

Since when a lot of ppl ask you???? This is just the 3rd post. the 2nd post also didnt ask you bout sport light. or maybe your friends out there ask you and you post it in ZTH.com???

ShadowN

Dec 16, 2005
Till now HID in malaysia still not legal.
Overwrite me if i was wrong.

ShadowN

Dec 16, 2005
That no inspect no talk, means 'No money no talk to me'.
Everything come out new in malaysia those guy must have something to say. For those mini bike also they just say cannot sell coz no permission and roadtax. WTF will those buyyer bought it to ride on the highway or what??
They just simply talk for more money. If they really want to tide up this kind of rules just summon to those who ride on the road lah.

Just my 2 sense.

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
only some of the rules are crap la.most of them make sense.like the HID ruling..yes.HID which is fitted by acc shops sometimes can cause other drivers to not see clearly.coz it may not be properly adjusted.

My last weekend DIY project for my spectra.:biggrin: Heat shield with CAI for my Apexi . HS with Cover and CAI

My bonnet insulation DIY

Insulation