(share) Civic Type R in Macao

yellowHat

Jan 19, 2007
does CTR has another color besides white?never know before.nice pics,nice cars!

satria_95

The other day, when I was driving in KL jam, I saw one of these models. It has a big intercooler in front! TURBO CHARGED! Wah lao. Too bad I couldn't take a pic cos it was slightly raining.

august77

Nov 24, 2006
this is not real CTR i guess...FD2R version only sold in M'sia and Jap...+ it comes in champ white only liao!
That is a real CTR.. FD2R may be only available officially thru Honda Dealers.. but we still can get PI FD2R. HK has some FD2R, so i guess Macau should have some too.

FD2R comes in three colours, Championship White, Vivid Blue and Silver. In Malaysia, they will only be importing the Championship White coloured FD2R.

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
nice pic...

A Post Every 5 Mins

basically im driving a 1981 toyota corona(TT-132).. i have been told tht cars tht were produced before 1985 are non-galvanized metal.. so the metal will degrade dractically over time and become soft... is this true? and will it be worth it to maintain and mod my car? i've spent about 10k so far restoring it cuz it was a mess when i got it.. i want an engine transplant but im not sure wht to get.. AE101 and AE111 is front wheel drive.. mine is a rear wheel drive... and my surrent 3T engine is...