Server Migrated! - Please post bugs and problems accesing here

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Everyone, i'd like to announce that Zerotohundred.com has been fully migrated. with perhaps microscopic chips that didn't make it.

Let us all try this new equipment out and do post any problems you may face.
I'd also like to announce that Zerotohundred.com is now hosted with TheGigabit.com

Thanks!
Tom

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
after migrated, the loading speed is even slow, not really sure of ISP issue or.
coz i have no problem in youtube

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
looks like a bit slow than usual...maybe because of high loading/cache-less brows for now???

*addition:: sometime getting this
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

Last edited:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys thats right,

there are currently no caching or optimization done yet as we monitor the server further
thanks for the feedback!

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

guys, the server has been partially tweaked. i hope everyone's enjoying the significant improvements :)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Tom...i'm still having about same loading times as before this...a little faster maybe? ping at avg 100ms

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
urm.. no diff on my side ? :hmmmm:

lemme clear out the cache n see show leh

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi everyone,

some may notice the increase in performance at different times of the day depending on the traffic at the time.

though the servers are now new and well-specced, more monitoring needs to be done to determine peak hour loads to know how much more upgrade the server needs. more ram were added today and will be doubled tomorrow.

thanks for the patience everyone
Tom

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
I would say it's a tad bit faster than the previous server :) But nevertheless, kudos to ZTH and the Admin teams for the improvement ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone heard of the brand called JAZZ ? saw one at a shop ... just curious if imitation or not branded at all type. it printed "JAZZ ITALY" on the inner rim.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience