Self Experience: ARC Thermostat

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

reintel

500 RPM
Just received my shipment yesterday. Can't wait and straight went home to fix it on. Damn, skyline engine compartment really tight!

After all the cursing, swearing, sweating whole nite. Manage to get everything in and it works perfectly.

1st impression? This thing really works! and impressive. On hot sunny afternoon today, temp when down termendously and oil temp reduce by 8c! just tried again and even hard driving, the oil temp still at optimal level. worth every dime.

Please note, I haven't installed any oil cooler yet but this thing works like it had 1.

P1000082.jpg

Just received my shipment yesterday. Can't wait and straight went home to fix it on. Damn, skyline engine compartment really tight!

After all the cursing, swearing, sweating whole nite. Manage to get everything in and it works perfectly.

1st impression? This thing really works! and impressive. On hot sunny afternoon today, temp when down termendously and oil temp reduce by 8c! just tried again and even hard driving, the oil temp still at optimal level. worth every dime.

Please note, I haven't installed any oil cooler yet but this thing works like it had 1.

In that case, wait till Semperfi get back, and we go wake up the whole town again without worrying your temp will shoot up again like last time!! Haa haa haa ha ahaaaa:biggrin: :biggrin:

In that case, wait till Semperfi get back, and we go wake up the whole town again without worrying your temp will shoot up again like last time!! Haa haa haa ha ahaaaa:biggrin: :biggrin:

Wooohhooo!!!...... Lets do it again. But this time kena hati2 lah. Many anjing jalanan sniffing our pocket!

Brought my car out to work today to really test its capability. Still impress. Costly but works like a charm. Don't expect for any ARC emblem on the product (Siapa nampak juga, anyway! hehe). Looks like an standard thermostat. Running on bad traffic jam, full blast on open road and yet, the oil temp still below 90c.

Wooohhooo!!!...... Lets do it again. But this time kena hati2 lah. Many anjing jalanan sniffing our pocket!

Brought my car out to work today to really test its capability. Still impress. Costly but works like a charm. Don't expect for any ARC emblem on the product (Siapa nampak juga, anyway! hehe). Looks like an standard thermostat. Running on bad traffic jam, full blast on open road and yet, the oil temp still below 90c.

YEAP, you are right!! A lot of stray "DOG" are out there sniffing around again...:mad: Those installed HID and tinted dark glass...beware.....my friend kena already for HID and cost him RM300 for that "beef steak"!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

the nismo ones work equally well too imho but haven't fully "stress test" to the max lah, but on normal gunning very nice temp.

btw what do u mean your car dont have oil cooler?wtf.

the nismo ones work equally well too imho but haven't fully "stress test" to the max lah, but on normal gunning very nice temp.

It means, I still have not fix on aftermarket oil cooler. Statement is meant for direct comparison in case of dispute. The test is more towards stock standard engine with newly installed thermostat.

Off course, my next test is to fix an oil cooler. stay tuned! hehehe....

thats a very good info. i never thought of haveing a lower temp engine will lead to cooler oil. that sounds logic to me anyway. :driver:

:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Bump:
It means, I still have not fix on aftermarket oil cooler. Statement is meant for direct comparison in case of dispute. The test is more towards stock standard engine with newly installed thermostat.

Off course, my next test is to fix an oil cooler. stay tuned! hehehe....

Thank you teacher...now I understand already...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom