Security System

kenshins

Guys ,

Any recommended alarm/security system ?
What i heard is some system from radiostar & also immobiliser .
Functions ? I have no idea . So plz feel free to fill me up .
Cheers ;)

- illusion is my confusion... -

for me i just fix simple wheels alarm but also install tracking system-GPS , at least we help to crack down would be thief hide out or ring leader.
cheers

GPS system huh ? Sounds cool . But bro , how much would that cost me ? Cheers ;)

best system is......don wash your cash.....when thief see your car so dirty...they tend to think it is a old car and hence they won't aim your car.

gohkokeng said:
best system is......don wash your cash.....when thief see your car so dirty...they tend to think it is a old car and hence they won't aim your car.

my car total stock... scratchess all around the bumper.... and also no sport rim... only wheel cap... but yet they break in my car.... go figure out :emoticon_U:

but maybe because that nite it was raining so my car very clean haha

Well, it depends on what car ur driving...but my best guess is that you are driving a malaysian made car.

Immobillzer will cost around RM1.6k. I got myself a black-mamba (bought from Brothers) at around RM300. It has most of the stuff, like in-car solar detector, auto-lock, etc.

driving a toyota ler

i'm not afraid of people stealing my car... cuz covered by insurance... but more on breaking in and taking my stuff in the car. Its a pain in the ass to wake up and see your car in a mess.

Probably gonna invest in a 2 way alarm system, and also put a big ass motion detector spot light in front of my hse.

ylkien said:
Well, it depends on what car ur driving...but my best guess is that you are driving a malaysian made car.

Immobillzer will cost around RM1.6k. I got myself a black-mamba (bought from Brothers) at around RM300. It has most of the stuff, like in-car solar detector, auto-lock, etc.
so far so good?
brothers really got a lot full of function alarm wif cheap price but just way duno its quality.
i also die hard looking for an alarm wif brake lock auto lock shock sensor,
tats the only basic needs for me liao, but duno the market price?

KangYoon,

All the basic functions (brake lock, shock sensor) you are looking for are in Radiostar Alarm. In addition to the built-in shock sensor, it also comes with a microwave sensor and a back-up siren (depending on model type)

The prices range from RM500 - RM800.

So see your budget lor.

cheers,
spec.check

p.s. Now Radiostar having Mid Year Price Promo!!

having alarm is one thing.. almost all types of alarms in the market now can be dissable.. from 30 ringgit right up to 3k with tracking sys etc..

Other solutions, try to invest on good steering as well clutch/brake lock.. when those buggers c so many locks inside the car they'll tend to pick on other easier targets.. dont show any gadgets on the dashboards or any place that can be seen through the window... even smartag holder.. all we can do is slow them down n make their jobs harder.. ofcourse if they really aim for it then cant do nothin...

juz my 2 cent.. cheers..

Last edited:
kenshins said:
GPS system huh ? Sounds cool . But bro , how much would that cost me ? Cheers ;)

Bro, The GPS System tht comes with the IMMOBILIZER cost not more than RM2,500.00.. The System that i installed can do location monitoring..

immo?

hi everyone,
just wanna ask sometin

ive been lookin for and immo
any brand u guys recomen
i heard bout black mamba
good ar?

and another q?

where can find gear lock ar?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now