Scammer on the run!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Hi ZTHianz,

Just a soft warning for people out there...

this guy named : Muhammad Hafiz Bin Rahmat

HP : 017-6484639

IC : 840716-01-6035

maybank :1-623485-72238

facebook : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567657949

n567657949_8929.jpg

has scammed my friends money. Which is a total of RM1800.00

Its partially my friends fault as he is an uncle which has not dealt with any online transactions but he decided to get an amp from this fella upon the MUDAH.COM.MY posting (which has been removed by that scumbag). He said he used DHL...and gave a fake tracking ID...which my friend has alr transferred the money across..So long shot of it....and the same time..he nvr pick up my friend's call and etc....usual case la..

there are some other posting that he had done in myviclub forum and he is very sly as another friend of mine tried to impersonate as a potential buyer and he still wanted to scam...

His myvi nick : lizamaz
http://forum.myviclub.com/index.php?showtopic=18222&st=0&#
http://forum.myviclub.com/index.php?showtopic=18166&st=0&p=678399&#entry678399

police report has been made and i will try to gather more documents and upload it here later...and also....he owes some amount at ptpk too...:stupid: cheap fella

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 613
  • myvic1.jpg
    myvic1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 544
  • myvic2.jpg
    myvic2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 538
no need to hide... cos u can do nothing.... ehhehee

Lolz! Hope he will be caught soon...pity his GF Hajar Ali for choosing him as BF...wasted all her time with a cheapskate...

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

where is his location? able to track him down?

Tracking, he got his ways to do so geh :biggrin:

mayb his gf like him cos can get money easily ma.... just con only oso can get rich dy...

mayb now he driving a new EvoX le..?? who know... hehe.....

yalo...who knows?maybe even driving a murcielago mana...scam one person a day...living like a millionaire...

but what goes around comes around

SF hamsap bro,
I'm not so sai lei la....small potato only...

Danz bro,
His IC should be negeri sembilan right? 01....but at the mudah ad, he posted sabah/sarawak..just a plot maybe...

Jin gor,
Report to police alr...i think the report has now became nasi lemak wrapper at the balai alr...hahahaha

yalo...who knows?maybe even driving a murcielago mana...scam one person a day...living like a millionaire...

but what goes around comes around

SF hamsap bro,
I'm not so sai lei la....small potato only...

Danz bro,
His IC should be negeri sembilan right? 01....but at the mudah ad, he posted sabah/sarawak..just a plot maybe...

Jin gor,
Report to police alr...i think the report has now became nasi lemak wrapper at the balai alr...hahahaha

then just open a new group or fb acc to warn every1 in this world... make it big, make it hot like johorian that put some gal's naked pic online case...

duh.. out there still got so many people that try to made easy money.. no wonder his face also got no 'nur'...

Lolz! Hope he will be caught soon...pity his GF Hajar Ali for choosing him as BF...wasted all her time with a cheapskate...

lolllll.....hahahhahah...yeahh..pity to his gf...maybe he's desperate for money to buy his gf birthday present....*damn stupid...kantoi muka kat facebook* hahahahahaa......

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

damm i hate these conman thats why i always deal COD there are to many fishy characters around these days the best way is to pay once the goods is in your possesion unless its a reputabel seller
hope the conman gets payback :mad::mad::mad:

Still beginner , not experience enough then kena ..

I thing the above cases same like my friend, the advertising is just an imagination of the items, but the true thing is the items is dont really exist.

Cannot run lah the seller, my friend also got experience like this, buying Mivec head RM800 from seller at Johor, already deposited RM600, then hardly to contact, run there and here when call him, then my friend make a police report, Mr Policeman call him directly, asking properly to pay or taking hard action to the seller..:burnout:

The seller asking for one week, then kawtim lor, return back the money because the Mivec Head want to be sold is just the story, don't have actual items, really got guts to the stupid thing like that, wasting people time, don't have money, go works la...:stupid:

SF hamsap bro, I'm not so sai lei la....small potato only...
Really zha dao :rofl:

Don't address me like that wei...pai seh pai seh...I don't supply girls or anything leh :laugh:

then just open a new group or fb acc to warn every1 in this world... make it big, make it hot like johorian that put some gal's naked pic online case...
That's a good Idea..agree with bro JIN! :top:

lolllll.....hahahhahah...yeahh..pity to his gf...maybe he's desperate for money to buy his gf birthday present....*damn stupid...kantoi muka kat facebook* hahahahahaa......

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Haha! Possible bro..

But..buying present for GF is not about the price, is about the heart that counts. If he thinks that way, then he must be a real amateur...

No matter how much it cost for that present, even if it is only RM5, as long as she love it, is good enough. By right, your gf would be happy no matter what u give...unless she is materialistic . :banghead:

SF hamsap bro.................................
:laugh: I have been address that way since our 1st chat. I have no idea also as to why :rofl:

make it big for scammer like this. This is the kind of guy that put the 2nd hard parts market upside down where everyone buy in fear
Agree bro, but no matter what, in our modern days like this, ppl are getting smarter but some are using their intelligence for the wrong purpose...

It has been too many cases like this...best to COD or only deal with trusted dealers :top:

Really zha dao :rofl:

Don't address me like that wei...pai seh pai seh...I don't supply girls or anything leh :laugh:

Dont be so humble la...the entire world knows that you are the pimp daddy of the century!!!!

That's a good Idea..agree with bro JIN! :top:

Haha! Possible bro..

But..buying present for GF is not about the price, is about the heart that counts. If he thinks that way, then he must be a real amateur...

No matter how much it cost for that present, even if it is only RM5, as long as she love it, is good enough. By right, your gf would be happy no matter what u give...unless she is materialistic . :banghead:

:laugh: I have been address that way since our 1st chat. I have no idea also as to why :rofl:

Agree bro, but no matter what, in our modern days like this, ppl are getting smarter but some are using their intelligence for the wrong purpose...

Fully agree on this...people are using it in a wrong way..

It has been too many cases like this...best to COD or only deal with trusted dealers :top:
to my opinion, such expensive and fragile stuff should be COD and dealt with care...

and also..scammers are tricking those with certain extent of "greed" as this greed may not be negative but it also makes us loose our senses and rationality, thats when we get scammed...

skilled scammers can scam without the other party even realizing it....:biggrin:

make it big for scammer like this. This is the kind of guy that put the 2nd hard parts market upside down where everyone buy in fear

Spoil the e-tailing industry .. I guess items above RM500 better COD or Don't ever try purchasing it online ..This is no ebay.com or Amazon.com ..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom