Saudi Arabia Nissan Meeting 2005

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I have around 600pics of R33 skylines, quite a number of 400R pics as well..
but I really dont see any difference between the headlights of it and a GTR
I have no idea that Nismo made headlights.

I also can't wait to see the difference between a GTR and a 400R headlights.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
I have never heard about Nismo headlamps, and you can't find them on the Nismo catalogue. As far as I know, the 400R uses the early model R33GTR headlamp, which is the non-xenon version. The only difference of the GTR headlamp with the GTS-t headlamp is the extra spacer on the back of the GTR headlamp which is there for the longer bonnet and fender of the GTR. Last badge of the R33GTR uses xenon headlamps, and the R33GTS-t series 2 uses crystal headlamps. That's all.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
ya ya .. as MrNismo said .. but my fren told me it was from Nismo product .. of course the lights are the same .. but as i said earlier the headlight when u look at R33 and Nismo 400R .. the Nismo 400R headlight are more darker at the background .. tats wat im telling about ;) ..

im not saying its totally different but the rear black area thing is wider and front looks are more fierce compared wif normal R33 GT-R ... something like proton's promote kit ;)

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
i dont have digicam .. sigh .. other wise i can get the image of it .. i tried search for image but cant get on the net ;)

as gti88 said .. i also have more nismo 400R pics but .. all sideways look not exact front ;) ..

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I didnt say I know everything, I just asked you to show me the differences.
because as far as I know, there's no significant difference in the headlights,
and you said "nismo headlights" , so I asked you, but you kept insisting
that such a thing exists when it doesn't ... I was just curious as to why you said it.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
u did .. :lol: .. read and understand above reply no . 20, 21 as i said. i did agree wif mr. nismo wat .. as i've been told by my fren and i did saw the difference .. posting. num 20 & 21. if so let it with me .. no point arguing here ;) :rolleyes: B) :P

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Oh god!!! I just bought myself a set of Nismo Headlights from cmng!!!!LOLOLOLOLOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Managed to shoot a video of the detailien alien Coating @ the detailien HIVE.

A picture if worth a thousand words, a YouTube video is worth several billion I suppose...

detailien.com- Optimum OptiCoat PRO - YouTube

Some pictures also...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience