Satria Crashed and tempted to convert Mivec Bodykit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

metric

Known Member
Hello to all,

I just crashed my car, Satria last 2 weeks and I'm tempted to change the body

kit from original satria to Mivec. Is there any approval from JPJ needed because

I heard that, if there is any road block organise by JPJ, I will be busted by them

especially the mivec bonet. The mechanic told me that if I want to change the

Mivec bonet, he needs to alter the bonet clips and that's why JPJ always make a

big fuss.. :mouth_closed:

But according to the JPJ official website, they will only recognize if there

is any individual car modification.. :shcokedcamo: plz view the no 5 and 7 term:

Portal Rasmi Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia - Garis Panduan Mengenai Pengubahsuaian Kenderaan Persendirian

guess mivec bodypart will b safer than evo bodyparts la......

if they really wanna tahan u.....
watever u do oso they will say wrong one la......

what is the meaning of Para Bumbung, regards the no 7 term?

Para Bumbung=bonet@sunroof? hardly to understand lah if english transform

to Bahasa.. :(

sure get busted la.i had been summone b4 bcos im using complete mivec bodykit.the officer told me yes i can use mivec part,but only the hood are not allowed.so carefull with jpj and traffic.

sure get busted la.i had been summone b4 bcos im using complete mivec bodykit.the officer told me yes i can use mivec part,but only the hood are not allowed.so carefull with jpj and traffic.

u got busted with whom? JPJ or police traffic road block? but regards the official

JPJ website which i've attached, it's told that we can change the mivec body parts.

so confusing lah..

raja....
means we can use mivec bumper n fender but not the hood???
was thinkin of putting mivec hood n keep my wira stock bumper...
as evo front will give more trouble.....
guess its still dangerous.....
sigh......

metric...
if u r really serious...
mayb u can call up JPJ n ask them lo.....
then ask them to fax a copy of "black n white" letter to u la...
provided they r willing to do it....
just a suggestion though.....
din heard anyone do it b4......

anyway my mech told me b4.....
he know a JPJ officer.....
always ask dat fella to help them do inspection for converted cars....
dat fella can bring in the car wif converted engine + evo front....
n lepas!!!
weird!!!

n lepas!!!
weird!!!
Bro...
Maybe you could share the contact of your mechanic for us to deal if any engine conversion needs endorsements from the authorities...

Thanks in advance....

it's only legal to take body parts from same manufacturer. e.g proton perdana 1st gen to proton perdana new facelift - ok (same manufacturer) but proton satria to mitsu mirage - not ok (different manufacturer although same chasis base.)

no matter how you put it, converting to satria to mivec kit will be illegal by law based on the rule of thumb above.

hadi....
i'm in JB la....
even if i giv u the contacts.....
takkan u wanna come to JB to do inspection right???

but i was told the JPJ guy got some strict rules la.....
the few dat i heard is no dark tinting n no machining engine number......

n lepas!!!
weird!!!

i think ur mechanic just "Suap" the JPJ Officer la bro and it must be the owner of

the car need to add on sum of launder to lepas the car from inspection and

authorization..:cyclops:

Last edited:
it's only legal to take body parts from same manufacturer. e.g proton perdana 1st gen to proton perdana new facelift - ok (same manufacturer) but proton satria to mitsu mirage - not ok (different manufacturer although same chasis base.)

no matter how you put it, converting to satria to mivec kit will be illegal by law based on the rule of thumb above.

sure or not? have u read my link that i've attached? it has been written for legally

u know?

i'm oso using mivec hood n bumper (big sportlight)..until now safer from them (jpj)..if got jpj roadblock better cabut...police traffic i think they r ok cause they alway "jln" when i meet them..no matter

i'm oso using mivec hood n bumper (big sportlight)..until now safer from them (jpj)..if got jpj roadblock better cabut...police traffic i think they r ok cause they alway "jln" when i meet them..no matter

if road block just in front of you.. then how to cabut? :retarded: ya, i also think

that police traffic is more tolerate than a JPJ..

well...hopefully i can advise you abit..

i'm driving a corolla SE...and i also had accident and i changed the front bodypart completely to trueno ae92~...

more modification....mine have to cut fender...alter the bonnet pins.

anyway......of ocs after that i painted it well and it look like a different new car la....

i don;t get troubles from any officials yet also because probably mine is a toyota and its always lesser danger..~

but says if you wanna do it...just go ahead la..that is my point

well...hopefully i can advise you abit..

i'm driving a corolla SE...and i also had accident and i changed the front bodypart completely to trueno ae92~...

more modification....mine have to cut fender...alter the bonnet pins.

anyway......of ocs after that i painted it well and it look like a different new car la....

i don;t get troubles from any officials yet also because probably mine is a toyota and its always lesser danger..~

but says if you wanna do it...just go ahead la..that is my point

yeah, i know that. maybe urs is 4 doors toyota and as we concern that JPJ

always make a big fuss, especially for 2 doors car. maybe for their pocket

money etc. and the point of im opening this thread is for asking any experience/share

knowledge between zth members.. peace! :_:

p/s: i dont want to make any trouble either JPJ nor police traffic once i have

caught in a road block.

Bro Alantan...acctually Kancil & wira only got kena kacau if using mira n mits face part..malaysian car only maa, dont talk about toyota laa imported 1....

Dear All,
Why are we all guessing. Why not write to them and see what they say. However if memory serves me right bonet cannot, engine parts yes.....

hallo bro karem,
my past expirience kena reject time puspakom inspetion coz got no member there..go back to change the original facelift & go to the inspection again..after pass inspection it up to u wanna change it back or not

hallo bro karem,
my past expirience kena reject time puspakom inspetion coz got no member there..go back to change the original facelift & go to the inspection again..after pass inspection it up to u wanna change it back or not

wah, wasting time, petrol, hp bill and money lah like that bro.. JPJ always make kacau..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom