Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Salam and Hello.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

pentagonist

From Facebook
Salam. Hello.

This is my introduction. Hope its not a waste of your time reading it. Thank you in advance.

Call me Pent for short. I am from Brunei. 27 years old. Married and a daddy. Being a car enthusiast since I was 15. I am a teacher and I teach Art. My dream car is a Toyota Supra and I am big fan of Toyota. Toyota Supra is the most amazing Japanese car ever built other than the Nissan Skyline GTR. For years Nissan producing GTR from the R32 till the R34, Toyota Supra still can compete with them and still lives til today. Love Toyota Supra. Prius love the nature. May god bless them.

Other than being a car enthusiast, I love to play game especially PC games. Most played game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Racing Driver: Grid, and I am a big fan of Need For Speed starting from its first game and until now, the NFS: Shift. Gran Turismo is no exception.

Got 2 hobbies. Photography and RC drift. I use Nikon D90, 18-200mm lens and a SB-900. HDR and Strobing is awesome. For my RC, I owned 4 chasis which is a Yokomo Type B, Tamiya TB-03D, Tamiya TT-01D and Tamiya TL-01. I love photoshopping too :)

I love driving and I really enjoy it. My car is a 2007 Nissan Fairlady Z. Manual. A base model. Bought the car early of this year. Its a used car from Japan with only 16k on it and the brand new odor still around it. Already equipped with Cusco Coil over, Border Racing Type I bodykit and Turst exhaust. Recently installed Nismo Ver. 2 spoiler and HKS drop in Air filter. New shoes soon which is a 19" CE28 replica. More modification plan in the future, SCUSS Euro PU seats, electronics, carnards and more. The Z is a daily driven and I am loving it. Now it already reaches 31k.

All this time I only lurk around in this forum to read info that can help and kill my curiosity. Lots of friends recommend me to check this forum and so far, I am loving it. Lots of good stuff. Looking forward for a good communications, business, ideas and friendships here.

Pada Suatu Hari, Dalam Perjalanan Ku Pulang..

The Z before I own it.
f_2pcfp5h3jbqm_36ed90a.jpg

f_2pcfp5h3jbrm_4dbac7c.jpg

The Z after I own it.

mg4053.jpg

mg4072.jpg

mg4080.jpg

f_grpn3iawm_9356414.jpg

f_grpn3hf2m_f1127bc.jpg

The Z with a friend.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg