Sakura Stallionz 4th Annual Blood Donation 2012

edwinnwh

Aug 27, 2006

For the 4th time... SS is out to save lives again where we are organising a Blood Donation Campaign as part of a community service project. The target is set at 100 packs of blood and we seek your participation in achieving this. Do invite friends and families to participate in this good cause.

The details are as follows:-

Sakura Stallionz Annual Blood Donation Campaign
Date : 26 August 2012 (Sunday)
Venue : Subang Avenue, Jalan Kemajuan, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Time : 10am to 5pm

To prepare yourself for the donation, please read and adhere the followings:-

Before Donating
(1) Get a good night’s sleep
(2) Have a good breakfast or lunch
(3) Drink extra water and fluids to replace the volume you will donate (avoid tea, coffee, or other beverages with caffeine)
(4) Eat iron-rich foods — red meat, fish, poultry or liver, beans, iron-fortified cereals, raisins and prunes
(5) Avoid fatty foods, such as hamburgers, fries, or ice cream before donating.

During the Donation
(1) Wear clothing with sleeves that can be raised above the elbow
(2) Show the staff any "good veins" that have been used successfully in the past to draw blood
(3) Relax
(4) Take the time to enjoy a snack and a drink in the refreshments area immediately after donating

After Donation
(1) Rehydrate by drinking plenty of fluids over the next 24-48 hours
(2) Avoid strenuous physical activity or heavy lifting for about five hours after donation
(3) If you feel light headed, lie down, preferably with feet elevated, until the feeling passes
(4) In rare cases when bleeding occurs after removing the bandage, apply pressure to the site and raise your arm for 3-5 minutes; if bleeding or bruising occurs under the skin, apply a cold pack to the area periodically during the first 24 hours

General Info:
All of us are QUALIFIED & ELIGIBLE as Blood Donors if:
• Weight : Minimum 45 kg (100 LB).
• General appearance : Donors must appear to be in good health.
• Medical history : Donors must not have a history of recent illnesses nor a history of the consumption of any medication. In addition to this they must not have a history of any inherited bleeding disorder.
• Blood donors must have a minimum of 5 hours of sleep.
• The interval between the last donation of whole blood should not be less than 8 weeks and not less than 2 weeks for plasma or platelet donation.

edwinnwh

Aug 27, 2006
This campaign is tomorrow... hope to see u guys there. Also, do let ur families & frens know too! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys

I can feel small jerking while slow acceleration of my car. While cruising, OK. What I know jerking is caused by:

1) spark plug cable (relatively new 1 month)
2) fuel filter (about 6 months old)
3) distributor (change new one 3 years ago)
4) spark plugs, air filter (all new, just serviced my car)

What else should I consider? I am thinking about the fuel pump (inside the fuel tank). This is since it never get changed, still using original one, the car already 18 years. Should...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience