safc 5 button on L2

todamax

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
hi all..does anyone know how to set the car select and type select at the back of the safc 5 button for mira L2?:hmmmm: tq

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

anyone???

todamax

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
hi bro..i didn't manage to get the tach signal from the N- pin...i tap the rpm signal from the IG pin..wonder y the N- didn't produce the tach signal..do u think the ignition system got any problem?and what is the IG stand for?is it ignition feedback?tq

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
Bro E-Tech thanks very much for wiring diagram.

todamax I had the same problem and had to do the same thing that you did, since it's working fine,i'll jus stick to that.

todamax

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
Bro E-Tech thanks very much for wiring diagram.

todamax I had the same problem and had to do the same thing that you did, since it's working fine,i'll jus stick to that.
so where did u tap the rpm signal?

Feb 7, 2011
SABAH
is it same the car select and type for L902s Jb-det 4 piston with L2 or L5? cuz my 5 button the rpm (red lamp) not working...:hmmmm: & can or not to modify the safc to remove the boost cut? help me..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hyundai have been doing an excellent job of pushing the performance aspect of their cars together with some very helping hands from the lethal father and son combo of the Millens, Rod and Rhys.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience