safc 5 button : need help....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

weq6356

Known Member
a few month ago i was bought the afc 5 button from one of forummer here...but till now i still not able yet to install it into my car..the problem is because i dont know the point from the harness(each color) to the afc socket...if any sifu here know bout this afc 5 button pls help me as my mech oso dont know bout the color wire direction...
here i attach some pics...

Attachments

• DSC00689.JPG
    DSC00689.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 411
  • DSC00690.JPG
    DSC00690.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 733
as u mention,in the pic there are 6 color wire from harness that v white , yellow , black , red , blue and green...i dont know the green for which point,the yellow for which point,the red for which point and so all...so pls any body help me...i cant find the instruction from internet...the harness socket oredi missing so make me pening....

Attachments

• DSC00690.JPG
    DSC00690.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 320
pm me ur email add, i email you.

its in pdf format. complete installation and wiring diagrams for all car makes.

tq bro,i recieved the pdf mail. but in the manual,it doesnt explain bout the afc socketla bro.like in the pic attached,i need to know the red color wire for which point?is it connected to the mark no 1,2 or 3?and oso for blue wire,green,n so all...tell me ya bro ....
117124d1185950698-safc-5-button-need-help-dsc00690.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00690.JPG
    DSC00690.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
study that pdf. if urs are mitsubishi then go mitsu and read from 1st page till the last which is the diagram, i think the first page does indicate which wire is from where and to where.

ya la...i got the unit without socket,poor me...now i have settled the socket problem. but now,i dont know how to setting the type slect and car select at the back of the safc,since my engine is d16a sohc older civic...so bro can u help me to setting the point....??
afc.jpg

Top Bottom