S.O.S Awareness Campaign - 29th Nov 09'(Stadium Bukit Jalil) - MAIN PAGE

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
if you really wanna do this, i suggest you don't invite ANY politicians from ANY side to support your 'awareness campaign'. just invite someone from MITI to receive your 'signed memorandum' and also the media will do. you invite other politicians (either side), you risk turning this into a political campaign instead of a campaign for the people. please think carefully before you proceed. its not as easy as you think. :wavey:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
yup, agreed with Mizunori77, make it a neutral stands awareness campaign without involving
any political party. Kyle, good effort..

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Go ahead bro, I'll invites others car clubs & forums that I joined, facebook too :)

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
good effort bro...hope it will open the eyes of those idiots in d G...

graham_flag

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
have u created event invitation in facebook? its easier to spread the words...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
If u've created an event invitation on facebook don't forget to drop a link at the K-Car site. We will lend out our hand to support !!!

Casanova 1982

May 14, 2009
sbirdz, jst my suggestion .All chop shops need 2 be involve in this gathering.They need 2 ply a key role in this also if they dont their chop shop can change 2 close shop.its a sunday im sure they can join 2.wht is ur comment on this? Thx

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
sbirdZ, we go there and sign petition, will the cops or JPJ come over and kacau when we move out from stadium?

this one got get license? if not, they will label us " illegal gathering " then all masuk lorry... just like those PKR flers who did demonstrations. and cops will shoot us with water canons, then we all get free car wash??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, not sure if this is in the right section but this just happened to a friend of mine..

Yesterday afternoon on the way back from KL-JB, my friends car overheated and broke down on the NS-Highway (near seremban)

She was approached by an Indian man who said he owned a Auto Repairs/Servicing shop nearby, as this was happening police officers stopped to see what was going on, and took down the man's details. My friend felt it was safe enough (He had a professional looking card and with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience