Rockford Fosgate Punch Subwoofers! Cheap sales !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Rockford Fosgate Punch Subwoofers! Cheap sales !

yohannes

2,000 RPM
1. Rockford Fosgate Punch Z RFZ3412 12" subwoofer.

150watts rms/400watts peak.

Ol skool Rockford Sub, Brand New item, 1 unit only.
Use for SQ in 1.25 cu ft sealed enclosure or 1.7-2.0cu. ft vented enclosure for great SPL!

Original and Made in U.S.A. If im not wrong, this is the last model that was still made in the USA. Can test before purchase.

Price is RM350 firm. Add RM130 for a custom made sealed enclosure.

2. Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 1 P112S4 subwoofer. Latest model.

150watts rms/300 watts peak. Specs are more or less the same, but looks much meaner.

Price RM450/pc. Expect to pay RM700+ in local shops for one piece.
Quantity: 2units only.

All are brand new. Call me at 0123913788 to deal! While stocks last!

Full specs:

RFZ 3412
4 ohm voice coil
1.5" voice coil
0.302" X-max
90dB SPL

P112S4 Specs
4ohm
1.5" voice coil
0.303" Xmax
86.0dB SPL

Call me up directly at 0123913788 at anytime to view, deal or discuss!
:) Great sale for Rockford subwooferS!

Last edited:
wah! nice item ~free bump for u!:_:
now i still save money haven buy woofer yet~coz this few month pk oledi:cry_smile:

Last edited:
Thanks bro. If you interested just call me up to get when you have budget. hehe

Anyone interested call me at 0123913788 to nego. Can nego SLIGHTLY.

Can custom make enclosure for the subs too. : ) Thanks

Sunday night bumpo! Prices can still be negotiated slightly! Original Rockford Fosgate Subs at very cheap prices ! Great buy in Malaysia! : )

Rockford Punch Z still available.

Punch Stage 1 SOLD 1 unit, left last one. Call me at 0123913788 for the best price!

Prices are slightly nego! : )

SOLD OUT! New stock coming next week. Anybody interested call me up at 0123913788 to reserve or order: )

Rockford Punch Z 12" Subwoofer

RM350 for the sub alone.

Take together with brand new custom made 12" 1.25 cu ft sealed subwoofer, RM430 only!

Crazy sales!

Call me at 0123913788 to deal!

fren,

do you have 10" instead? am looking for a pair of Rockford

if you have them available, do call me at 017 3403413

Any proof they are original as they are lots of fakes sold in lelong.com.my and of the same model?

Friend, if u are a serious buyer, come and try it out yourself. You will be able to tell from the sound whether they are ori or not. The fakes always sound like shiX.

Anyway, i have sold many items, including this subs previously and never had any complaints before.

So, if you are seriously interested, call me up at 0123913788 and we can test the sub till you are satisfied. If you are still scared, or u think my subs are fake, go ahead and pay retail and buy in the shops.

Anyway, for anyone thats seriously interesated, you are free to check out the subs, without any obligations, to ensure they are original and authentic before purchase. I can also install the subs in my car, or yours for you to test before purchase. Thanks.

Now selling at COST PRICE of RM300nett and non negotiable.

STOCK clearance for the last unit. One unit only! Last unit! Call me at 0123913788 to purchase at nett price of RM300. CALL TO DEAL ONLY! Thanks! : )

Yohannes,

Anyway you can let this item go together with the beautiful box for RM 300?

Punch Z's are the older Punches right? This last unit you have is a new unit or a demo unit?

Thanks for the reply.

Hi bro, much as i'd like to, i just cant let go the set for that price.

anyway, RM300 is the best and lowest price for the sub alone, since it is cost price already, and just clearing stock.

If you want, add another RM100 for the custom make enclosure, so total is RM400. Special discount for u. Enclosure below cost price!

Normally cost price also RM100++ already.

Anyway, its a brand new unit. Not demo unit. Call me at 0123913788 if interested ok bro. Really good deal. Cant find elsewhere man! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom